Mouse Drift

Users who are viewing this thread

I want to report this as a bug, but I don't know that it is. I'm getting mouse drift. When I load the game, the mouse arrow keeps drifting towards the top left of the screen. Is anyone else getting that or is it just me?

If you can confirm it isn't happening in any other game or application, it could be a bug. You would need to file it under the appropriate sub-forum though for it to be seen by relevant people, I think.

I'm glad I asked you guys and you confirmed you weren't having this issue and gave helpful suggestions. So I looked at everything on my end, because there's no other explanation. If you're not having this problem then it's unlikely it's a bug. It had to be something on my end.

Turns out, I left a controller plugged in for another game and it was facing down. Well, it's input and the mouse's input were interfering with each other. D'oh!

Thank you all for helping me out before I wasted the dev's time with something.

I'm glad I asked you guys and you confirmed you weren't having this issue and gave helpful suggestions. So I looked at everything on my end, because there's no other explanation. If you're not having this problem then it's unlikely it's a bug. It had to be something on my end.

Turns out, I left a controller plugged in for another game and it was facing down. Well, it's input and the mouse's input were interfering with each other. D'oh!

Thank you all for helping me out before I wasted the dev's time with something.
Ah yes the good ol controller :razz:

It's irresponsible to let your mouse drift.
mickeyracersminniepinkthund-inset1__49667.1550254435.jpg

Back
Top Bottom