Version number
e1.5.8
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
Modded

HyperCharge

Section Moderator
I searched a topic about this but couldn't find it.

Any operation that needs mouse interaction does not work in that red area. The mouse simply stops on there in any case. When i want to walk around the scene and hit something while in editor, the mouse doesn't work too. For example if i press LMB, the mouse acts like i pushed to S button and stops me while i am running. I am in beta on both editor(modding.tool.beta) and the game(e1.5.8 - beta).

Forwarded to the developers for further investigation. We will reach out again if we need more information. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Hello there, I'm having a similar issue, where everytime I load a scene my cursor disappears, the only way to get it back is to hold left-alt and left-click. After that if i press left_click again to moove the camera the cursor disappears again and I'm unable to move the camera or perform any action in general, it looks like the cursor get stuck and I cannot move it! I can provide a clip if needed!

I'm using 1.5.9

Here's a small clip I recorded with my phone cause shadowplay refuses to work. Will uoload a proper video later today.

Back
Top Bottom