Mouse cursor stuck

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello,

I have just bought the game and played it for about 2 hours without encountering any problems. However as I ran the game again the mouse cursor seems to be stuck at the point prior to the games launch. It started while I was in sp.

What I tried:
- Alt-tabbing
- Changing between fullscreen, borderless, windowed
- Tried two different mice.

I found no solution. I would be very happy if you could offer me a solution.

Solution:
I fixed it, I had my controller plugged in that I use in another game for flying planes. I unplugged the controller and everything is fine.

Last edited:
Can you please post the contents of your engine_config.txt in your documents folder here? After sending it here, please delete it and check if it fixes the problem.

Hello,

I have just bought the game and played it for about 2 hours without encountering any problems. However as I ran the game again the mouse cursor seems to be stuck at the point prior to the games launch. It started while I was in sp.

What I tried:
- Alt-tabbing
- Changing between fullscreen, borderless, windowed
- Tried two different mice.

I didn't play even a minute, mouse cursor stuck on the screen where i need to adjust the brightness. Nothing helped, even restart of pc and game re-launch

I have this issue as well, it started in the middle of a game and now whenever I try to restart the game I can't even do anything in the menus. I tried turning off steam overlay as well as nvidia geforce overlay and nothing.

I fixed it, I had my controller plugged in that I use in another game for flying planes. I unplugged the controller and everything is fine.

I've run into this problem on other games too Mustafa, but it usually just goes away with alt tabbing unlike Bannerlord. I was using an xbox controller also but I think it's more of a general Windows issue.

Posting to say I had this same issue happen during this last week. Started game and no mouse movement at all.

Since we got Bannerlord when first on sale, both my xbox elite controller and Virpil stick have been plugged in.

Unplugged them and mouse works. wtf man.

Back
Top Bottom