Resolved Mounted Pillager/Raider from "Caravan Ambush" not counting as Bandits for "Landowner needs manual laborers" quest

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

JPA32

Recruit
Topic is pretty self explanatory. You can't trade them into the Notable since they aren't classified as Bandits.

Small aside on the topic of the Caravan Ambush quest too, I saw you guys know about getting "Stolen Goods" as a Caravan reward when you win the battle, but after receiving "Stolen Goods" a few Caravan Ambush quests later I received a "Trash Item". Sells for 1 gold and doesn't seem to do anything. I still had the previous instance of Stolen Goods in my inventory when I received it so it might be related to that in some way.

Thanks boys, keep up the good work! :smile:

A follow up:
\Modules\SandBoxCore\ModuleData\spnpccharacters.xml
Change mounted_pillager and mounted_ransacker's occupation to "Bandits" and problem solved. No bug were found in test (gaming launching, finishing caravan ambush quest)

Glad to hear, have fun! :smile:
I'm not really sure. What I mean is I modified the file and fixed this issue. And I posted how to fix it. But your official version (the latest hotfix this week) still have this problem!
Come on, just fix that. I already told you everything it needed. I absolutely do not want to fix that every time a new update is introduced.
Correction to my previous post: It should be "Bandit" rather than "Bandits".

Glad to hear, have fun! :smile:
The issue isn't actually solved, the other poster just said how a player could manually fix the bug on their end by editing the xml file but it is still a bug that should be fixed officially (And shouldn't be too difficult to fix either since it's a simple labeling problem)

I have been informed that this issue is fixed on our development branch and the fix will be implemented with the upcoming patches. Thanks for reporting!

Back
Top Bottom