Need More Info Mountain Bandit Hideout constantly respawning

Users who are viewing this thread

There is an area on the map between Phycaon and Vostrum where a mountain bandit hideout spawns and on my save there are lots of groups of bandits surrounding the hideout.
unknown.png

After taking out the hideout and taking all the loot, these surrounding bandits will flood in and make a new hideout instantly, which i can then re-raid and get even more loot, this happens indefinetly.

this is also a balancing issue as it can be used to farm for:
  • Scouting skill
  • Prisoners (which can be sold for money and roguery skill)
  • Loot (which can be sold for money and provide lots of basically free food)
  • XP for both you and your troops
I don't know if this is only happening on my save, or if any other people have this issue.
(now realising that this is a lot more of a balancing issue than a map issue).

Last edited:
Was looking for exactly this, i have a mountain bandit hideout that keeps instant respawning within in-game-hours.

Mine is in the mountains between Alsasos and Oristocorys (border between Western empire and Battania) though.

Guess there should be some kind of cooldown before they can rebuild a hideout at a spot, it does make sense if they do it in the same spot.

Hello, thanks for reporting this problem. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this thread when it was first created. We believe the issue may have been resolved since the creation of this topic. If you are currently experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please update this thread so we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.

Hello, thanks for reporting this problem. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this thread when it was first created. We believe the issue may have been resolved since the creation of this topic. If you are currently experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please update this thread so we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.
Nope. The issue is not resolved. It's still as annoying as ever!

Mountain Bandits hideouts are the worst.

Could you please upload your save file to upload.taleworlds.com so that we can investigate it further.
You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
Please include the link to this thread in the description box on the upload website so I can identify it.

Back
Top Bottom