Mount&Musket: Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hibiki said:
Anton said:
Hit a target at 105 yards in the game 50% of the time. NOW THAT I WANT TO SEE. Basicly because at 105 yards the target only takes up about a 1/30 or less of the reticule hitting area. So you have a very low chance to hitting that in luck, but you make it sound like he has skills and shooting isnt about luck. I want to see that please upload in any way you can.

You would be very surprised. Go to our thread, and read the School of the Soldier. We have a shooting guide there. If you become proficient at judging distance and compensating for bullet drop, you can achieve a surprisingly good hit-ratio even at long range.

There is no such thing as luck. There is even a formula behind so-called "randomly" generated numbers, and there is always a way to improve your "chances" of success significantly. To say that there is no skill involved in something is to deceive yourself.

Also, that isn't so bad of an idea. Perhaps we should make a demonstrational video.

Yeah, although I totally believe you Argus, I would also like to see a video of your best marksman :grin: and very good work on that "School of the Soldier". That's something every regiment should teach.

Hating having to wait 10 minutes for the last house-camper to die? I have a new idea!

After you die, you turn into a critter! Yay!
(Crow to be precise)

So, more people dead = more crows on the battlefield flying around and not being bored!

rokema said:
Hating having to wait 10 minutes for the last house-camper to die? I have a new idea!

(Crow to be precise)

So, more people dead = more crows on the battlefield flying around and not being bored!

I would LOVE flying around a battlefield as a crow. YES! good idea.

Then clans make suicides in the beginning and shield one of their own with crows.

I remember playing a sniper match in Operation Flashpoint, you turned into a seagul after dying. The guy I sniper started flying around me so the enemy would spot me :mad:

Well, first, flying in WB is possible?? Even if it is, its a lot of code from scratch. Lot.

Second, at the end of the round i wouldnt want to see 80+ crows going around, putting more pressure on the server and lagging and everything.

I dont think its worth enough  :roll:

Vincenzo said:
rokema said:

No.

Beaver added to my conquest code flag selection now,
This will be a major step in the gamemode and means we offer real battlefield style gameplay.
No more 7 minute waits.

I wonder how you manage that.

I don't have experiences in modding but is there a way that when an officer give command an arrow appear for every name in the regiment in the place needed to go so after every member in the regiment GOTO this arrow  the arrow disappear i see this in grand theft auto and it make it easy to go exactly where u should

Urgnot is right we did beta test today, Good news is there are not many bugs.. But they might take a lot of time.
Also we are still missing a few things and were working on them. Hold on to your butts/keyboards/cocks.
It will be released.. Just have patience.

rokema said:

(Crow to be precise)

Imagine that about 20 critters distracts you from shooting or covering the target... What about respawning in a cloud and play golf :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom