Mount&Musket: Siege [84e Regiment Server] (new faster server)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to see some informal siege events; basically where you invite a bunch of regiments, sort teams and roles (cav,inf,art), but then let it unfold spontaneously, without having to necessarily move in lines or wait for most of your regiment to spawn.

Evan

We have done that before, but the server was always a bit dodgy, and cause the map is destructible, it seems to take a very long time to load on map changes with a lot of people. Plus I think the maximum number of lives is 5 on siege for defenders, which is what it is at. And we weren't on at 6AM, so we have the defaults. Hopefully we will gatehr some regiments and have an event, is always fun to see a whole regiment storming a breach, rather than dealing with a constant stream of 1 or 2 people :razz:

84e_Ward said:
constant stream of 1 or 2 people :razz:
Exactly, but this is the point with Siege type of gameplay. The attackers will have to work together and make composed attacks rather just than running alone or trying to duo the entire team of defenders. But then again it can be quite difficult to communicate with eachother seeing that most likely they're not on teamspeak with eachother.

NEW MAP UP!

Fort of Toulon (Rudkahn Castle) made by 84e_Friedrich

FC58B345E0EAE0BBA84A1F30B8291EE5B300E305

I have been playing on 84e_MM_Siege for the last few hours and that map came up. I thought it was pretty fun. Hopefully sometime we'll have an event on it so it can be enjoyed in its full glory. Nice work guys.  :cool:

Evan

Me no happy  :neutral:

Make sure to make some pics and show, I'd love to see a charging regiment with bayonets and swords be shot to pieces.  :mrgreen:

Edit: do I sense some sarcasm there Crack?  :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom