Mount&Musket: Siege [84e Regiment Server] (new faster server)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi M&M Community

Update:
-----------
New Siege Server online! Faster,Better more awsome :wink:  Same name new IP! (84e_MM_Siege)
------------

Because of getting bored on MM Official Battle server, playing over and over again the same maps, i made a new map for the gamemode "SIEGE". It works really good only a mass lag when the map is changing happens.

The forts are to 95% destructible, so the first target is to get the Cannons into possition and shoot the walls down and then charge the fort.

The server named "84e_MM_Siege" and the server is 24/7 online.

Avavible siege maps:

Fort Brochet (Turin Castle) made by 84e_Aldemar

mb458.jpg

Fort Friedrich (Mahdaar Castle) made by 84e_Friedrich

mb455.jpg

Fort of Toulon
(Rudkahn Castle) made by 84e_Friedrich

FC58B345E0EAE0BBA84A1F30B8291EE5B300E305

thanks for helping in small but important questions:Vincenzo,lordolafson,fahausi

Tuesday is the "Fill the Server day"

Admins:

Alot of 84e members

Have fun community!

Awesome map but I'd put some more cover from the attacker's spawn to the actual walls so they won't get picked off by bakers : /

Thank ya'll for your positive feedbacks lads, the map even playing siege mode is very new to our community so I can assure we'll do some improvements.

Anyways thank you for all who joined us yesterday, it was fun. :grin:

I tried this out yesterday and it was great, it made a really nice change from battle mode, and I have to say well done, I never thought siege would suit this mod but the map made me think otherwise.

Only want to point out its a very nice map haha.
But....
8Lr had the first siege server online ,then there were many 84e on it and play on it.
So its not really the first Siege Server.Hope you didnt steal our idea.Good luck with it 8Lr Siege Server will be back in a few days,then we have two siege server with different maps :wink:

TheBlackVampire said:
Only want to point out its a very nice map haha.
But....
8Lr had the first siege server online ,then there were many 84e on it and play on it.
So its not really the first Siege Server.Hope you didnt steal our idea.Good luck with it 8Lr Siege Server will be back in a few days,then we have two siege server with different maps :wink:

Sieges have been in Warband since the beginning of the damn thing so I'm pretty sure that no one stole your idea. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom