Mount&Musket: Siege [84e Regiment Server] (new faster server)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this was said before, but does anyone else get the felling that the Mahadarr (Or whatever its name is, terribly sorry for the spelling :3) is based off the book "Sharpes Fortress"?

Seems like it to me lul. I love it lmao. Always try to go UK/95th just because of it (When attacking, of course :3)

Damn fine job on the maps.

Ok my Siege friends, the siege event will come soon. But the first siege event is for Regiments only, but we will have 1-2 lines of publics.more information later.

Aldemar

Aldemar said:
Ok my Siege friends, the siege event will come soon. But the first siege event is for Regiments only, but we will have 1-2 lines of publics.more information later.

Aldemar

Nicee, good luck.

Aye. The 41st will willingly line up and die for such an event. Looking forward to bringing our splash of red to the event, aldemar!

Hi Siege lovers, i think its time to fill the server with players tonight. start 7pm CET 6pm GMT.
Normal rules, lines only if you wanna, we will start a bigger Siege Event in co work with 92nd this or next week.

Aldemar

i deactivated teamkilling on the server it will be activ with an admin on it. Because of alot teamkilling/counter rage tking was is nearly unplayable without admin.

aldemar

Something this game has been lacking for a while.
Now i'd love to see an organized siege event like Badajoz and San Sebastian.

Promotions for anybody willing to be in the Forlorn Hope.

Death is not certain while Promotion is!

jackbee said:
Something this game has been lacking for a while.
Now i'd love to see an organized siege event like Badajoz and San Sebastian.

Promotions for anybody willing to be in the Forlorn Hope.

Death is not certain while Promotion is!

Badajoz has been done already using conquest ... worked quite well until the spawns reversed mid game cause someone ran out to cap the location ...

On this server i got my best kill ever on M&B and MM mod  :grin:

It was on the double fort attack thing, and it was a random rage shot with a regular musket, i got a headshot on someone crouching down on the wall.

84e_Siege is will go offline, because of less playing. tking and other trolling makes it often hard to paly without an admin on it. But i will make the maps public, i will upload them now and put the links into that thread.

thanks for the funny moments in Siege

aldemar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom