Mount&Musket: Bug Reports and Technical Help

Users who are viewing this thread

gondor1566 said:
click mixer in the settings on your computer

That wasn't the problem, i tried a plug-in from teamspeak and then sound was lost but i was able to fix it, just had to remove plug-in

I just noticed that when you walk into the spinningwheel on Beach, you will experience a massive framerate drop.
My fps here is 2.36 while usually it fluctuates around the standard 120 fps
4343E6FFC08E2339F90F2C27AAD6F02362BA75F2

Oh Hi!

I got a problem, each time a join a game , I get kick. I do not think admin are kicking me because I'm joining MM_USA...MM_Official_Battle's servers and getting kick 10 sec after joining. :/ I re-downloaded warband 1.134 parch/Mount&Musket mod 2 times and still not working :sad:.

Anyone got the same problem and found a fix ? Please D:

Yesterday in the saturday linebattle I came across a bug that prevented me from seing textures/uniforms. Basically everyone's clothing around me turned black except for the british uniforms only which stayed red. If it was a british skirmisher though with his green uniform he would be black also.

Basically red was the only colour for me to not be black. However once the LB had finished and I jumped onto another server the bug was fixed so im not quite sure what happened and what caused this to occur.

TADER_BROS_Ltd. said:
screenshot or it didn't happen samurai

LoL tadar it definatly did happen and I imagine it was due to so many of us playing Waterloo!!!

Oh wait you weren't there  :grin:

To bad Tadar  :wink:

every time i goo on the multiplayer server for anything with warband it says kicked from server every 10 seconds. :oops: :mrgreen:

Every time I go to join a mm russia 3 server, it just shows the "Unable to connect to server" error message. Not sure what the issue is, I have the current versions of M&M and Warband.

I've noticed lately that whenever the game goes to the Waterloo map, there is a huge and I mean HUGE delay where no one can spawn or do anything. I don't know why this is happening all of the sudden but it seems major if you ask me.

So when i try to join ANY server when using the English Language, i cannot connect. I had this problem in the Native module, except that it would crash.

I change the language to French, and the game works perfectly...but i cant understand any of it so its hard to understand what class is what.

EDIT: french is broken aswell, changing the language does nothing to help it.

StuartD_MFC said:
So when i try to join ANY server when using the English Language, i cannot connect. I had this problem in the Native module, except that it would crash.

I change the language to French, and the game works perfectly...but i cant understand any of it so its hard to understand what class is what.

EDIT: french is broken aswell, changing the language does nothing to help it.

All the classes are written in the native language of that faction...so it shouldn't be any different. I had a friend who has the same problem with the crashing on certain languages. I will ask him if (and how) he's fixed it and then give you any information that might help. However, I'm sure someone more experienced than me, maybe even one of the Devs themselves can help you out all the more faster.

Evan

I have a completely weird problem. One minute I'm playing an awesome 60v60 match on official, the next I dissconnect. Alright, you'd think, no problem. Just check the internet connection and try to log back in. Internet's working fine, restart game. Press multiplayer, press join gaUNABLE TO CONNECT TO SERVER

I didn't even pick a server yet, I can't even search for servers. Wth? The internet is fine.

I have a problem that has been mentioned before

When I want to join the MM_official_Battle server I get this message every time: Error Could not connect to server.

I have tried re-installing MB:W and MM(both are up-to-date), but it didn't work, neither did turning of the firewall.

Could there be something else I can try?

Thanks

Edit: NAT is open, still not able to connect

Back
Top Bottom