MP Antiquity Mount&Gladius v2.0 [8/23/10] Poll Added

Which option would make you most eager to play on M&G servers?

• New scenes, built with period Romanesque architecture

Votes: 620 45.0%
  • Another faction, such as Greek, Parthian, or other

Votes: 807 58.6%
  • More players on the servers

Votes: 478 34.7%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

whats about planing an event  - here are around 20 ppl who cry about empty servers ---> when all of them join the server at once it will be pretty full

what about tomorrow around 2000 (gmt)

Would work for moi.

Edit: Although I would probably not stay on for very long. You see, it's election day in Sweden tomorrow, and this is probably one of the most hyped elections in Sweden's history, and I plan on watching the program where they count the votes.

Hello!
Could anyone tell me how I can fix that proplem: "RGL ERROR: unable to open file: CommonRes\weapon_meshes_e.brf"
Thank you!

well mostly i make my server  not on the server list coz i usually just play with bots no one likes bots and they will come in and complain and i dont want that

ahhhhhhh... silly moi... i thought this was a singleplayer mod..
thats why i didnt understand why the Rome and Gaul faction got eliminated so quickly when i started in singleplayer.

I noticed a small detail that might be incorrect (though it is so minor it probably isn't worth changing, especially as this isn't a stringently historical mod). For the greaves which have only a single greave, it is on the left shin, whereas I think it was on the right in real life, because the right side of the body wasn't covered by the shield and so was more exposed (I could be wrong about this).

DanAngleland said:
I noticed a small detail that might be incorrect (though it is so minor it probably isn't worth changing, especially as this isn't a stringently historical mod). For the greaves which have only a single greave, it is on the left shin, whereas I think it was on the right in real life, because the right side of the body wasn't covered by the shield and so was more exposed (I could be wrong about this).
Shins where never covered by the shield. Unless you crouched. Which you wouldn't do unless in a Greek Phalanx. How ever since your sword arm was the right one, and you put your shield forward, you would turn your body in response, so your left leg is forward too. Thus your left shin needs cover while your right one doesn't.

Scroll down to 2. Equipment and training
http://wapedia.mobi/en/Roman_infantry_tactics

This mod looks awesome! considered making it a single player mod too? (since when it comes to multiplayer most people play cRPG, me included) There are tons of great content that you might get from the Hegemony Series mods. (M&B mods)

For the last time: There already is a singleplayer mod with basically the same stuff in it, plus a Greek faction with lots of Greek stuff! It's called Vita Dolentis!

I'm aware of that. But is what's happening some kind of fixable bug or is it something too complicated is what I'm wondering.

Well after something like every 2nd day all the custom roman items just randomly disappear for no apparent reason. I've given the same stuff to companions but their stuff doesn't go away.

Back
Top Bottom