MP Antiquity Mount&Gladius v2.0 [8/23/10] Poll Added

Which option would make you most eager to play on M&G servers?

• New scenes, built with period Romanesque architecture

Votes: 620 45.0%
  • Another faction, such as Greek, Parthian, or other

Votes: 807 58.6%
  • More players on the servers

Votes: 478 34.7%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello all,

I'm interested in this fantastic mod but unfortunately i can't make it work. When i load it, the game starts the native mod. Do you know whatto do ?

Mikeyo said:
its good just make it a single player campaign! and everyone will get it.
Less people will get it,believe me.MP is so much better for this mod.Why aren't there events btw? :sad:

JankoMega said:
Mikeyo said:
Less people will get it,believe me.MP is so much better for this mod.Why aren't there events btw? :sad:
Mikeyo is right, more people download singleplayer mods than multiplayer but for a player there is no way to tell (other than posts which isn't accurate) how many other people are playing it. In multiplayer you can play with other people who have it, so it might seem like more people download it but its not entirely true.
If you take my mod for example, first release was just multilplayer I had 200 downloads in three weeks, the next release was singleplayer and I had 1000 downloads within two days.
Or if you take Roman Invasion for example, its a singleplayer roman mod for warband and has over 24 thousand downloads
And this mod has 14 thousand. People do seem to prefer singleplayer overall, but your quite right when you say multiplayer is better for this mod

Crossbow Joe said:
JankoMega said:
Mikeyo said:
Mikeyo is right, more people download singleplayer mods than multiplayer but for a player there is no way to tell (other than posts which isn't accurate) how many other people are playing it. In multiplayer you can play with other people who have it, so it might seem like more people download it but its not entirely true.
If you take my mod for example, first release was just multilplayer I had 200 downloads in three weeks, the next release was singleplayer and I had 1000 downloads within two days.
Or if you take Roman Invasion for example, its a singleplayer roman mod for warband and has over 24 thousand downloads
And this mod has 14 thousand. People do seem to prefer singleplayer overall, but your quite right when you say multiplayer is better for this mod
Well,you are pretty right,mate. :wink:
I agree with you.But i personally prefer multiplayer.

Thank you for feedback. :wink: Mount and Gladius is and only should be for MP.

Can you tell me,what happened with Tuesday 19GMT events.which happened usually? :sad:

we have started a group for this mod called SPQR and we will start hosting regular events much like mm linebattles only using roman tactics adn such if your interested add me on steam its seanjkl or seanjkl2 or join our teamspeak 98.253.4.88

I have an important question:Will there ever,EVER be events on this cool mod?It is bad for it to be dead. :sad:

I played it yesterday with guys from IVe,but probably it was closed by them as it is their server.I suggest to them to unlock it ,cause either way there were minimum numbers of players on the server,now they will decrease it. :/

I really wish to play this mod :sad: You should ask a moderator to add it to that list on the front page so people could hear about it faster :O

i don't know why but the new weapons and armors get away after one or two play days. but the rest is really good.

Back
Top Bottom