B Antiquity Mount & Gladius II: Rise of Aurelian

Users who are viewing this thread

Finally, a dream come true! I previously gathered some information on gladiator equipment for the 3rd century,
hope this all helps - https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...or-reasearch-development-and-typology.356820/

tYlMDra.jpg

Last edited:
I'm interested in lending my support as a programmer if you're looking for more team members, I've shot you a DM in Discord.

Replied, check your disc.

Finally, a dream come true! I previously gathered some information on gladiator equipment for the 3rd century,
hope this all helps - https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...or-reasearch-development-and-typology.356820/

tYlMDra.jpg

Thank you sir, helps a lot.

EDIT*

Thread slightly reworked and reworded, added confirmed faction: The Caledonian Confederacy and reserved Legio IV.FF.

Last edited:
Thoughts on Banner lord combat, graphics, campaign etc?

Graphics are gucci and a big selling point over warband, coupled with massive battle sizes makes fighting genuinely entertaining on SP.
The new combat system is alright in my personal opinion, slower and weightier on the whole than Warband but i've seen people turn into what is basically ****ing Achilles on some Siege servers so like Warband, getting any GOOD with the new system is an art in itself. I imagine battle events in the future will include much more grinding combat instead of one stop shop domination by only a few players.
Campaign I find enjoyable, probably because I havent experienced as many bugs and memory leaks as others. Big campaign map, I like the new quest and clan systems and the AI wars can get mental in terms of numbers in play which is always entertaining so its a good showing.

I wont go into negatives since they primarily focus on Multiplayer and development direction but the SP is pretty good in my books.

Graphics are gucci and a big selling point over warband, coupled with massive battle sizes makes fighting genuinely entertaining on SP.
The new combat system is alright in my personal opinion, slower and weightier on the whole than Warband but i've seen people turn into what is basically ****ing Achilles on some Siege servers so like Warband, getting any GOOD with the new system is an art in itself. I imagine battle events in the future will include much more grinding combat instead of one stop shop domination by only a few players.
Campaign I find enjoyable, probably because I havent experienced as many bugs and memory leaks as others. Big campaign map, I like the new quest and clan systems and the AI wars can get mental in terms of numbers in play which is always entertaining so its a good showing.

I wont go into negatives since they primarily focus on Multiplayer and development direction but the SP is pretty good in my books.
And then there's me who can run the game fine for 20 minutes and then it becomes unplayable. Worth the wait.

This looks absolutely dope, if you are in need of any extra programmer power I'm down to help where I can. (I'm in my final 2 years of my bachelor Software Engineering)

Back
Top Bottom