B Antiquity Mount & Gladius II: Rise of Aurelian

Users who are viewing this thread

Here we goooooo

the-met-policing-london_-ep5resize.jpg

Oh yes... my dreams come true!!! :love:
With the base of Bannerlod this mod could become a masterpiece...
The mod for WB had a great potential (best lorica ever seen) but it was only multiplayer... so I played Bellum Imperii.
Do not abandon the single player development please... ?
I hope that will not appear dozens of other mods on Rome, which then remain bugged or just incomplete and abandoned, rather join forces!

Next work on the segmentata! ?

The Segmentata will be reasonably far down the production chain as we're trying to nail the absolute core items and armours of both Aurelian Rome and the Sassanids right now. I fear it wont be seen in the envisioned abundance you dream of though FYI, historically the Segmentata was all but phased out at this point for chain and scale armours due to cost and ease of production/repair.

We'll have it in the singleplayer as a purchasable, decent armour for the player, though I doubt we'll have AI in it.
And current plan for multiplayer is to have the Segmentata (aswell as the squared scutum) be pickable perks for Legionaries akin to heavy armour perks in current BL multiplayer.

No please, don't break my heart... ? ? The type Corbridge B is dated 50-250AD... the 268AD is not so far...

Dont worry there are references aplenty to show that it was used to at least a small capacity, but general production for the Legions stopped some time before Aurelian took power. It'll be around, just not being worn by everyone.

No please, don't break my heart... ? ? The type Corbridge B is dated 50-250AD... the 268AD is not so far...

To help you visualise, 2nd century legionary on the right, late 3rd legionary on the left. Gone are the good days of the 2nd century and it's Pax Romana, with elite troops in fine armour, we're in the days of the crisis where life is cheap, so the armour needs to be cheaper.
tumblr_or1ksdeka81t5au9jo1_500.jpg

A clan reservation spoiler is being put up to show what clans have officially aligned with the MnG community going forward.

FYI, clans in this spoiler will have a reservation on the group name for MnG2 Multiplayer (going by the tag system from Warband), and also have emojis, channels and roles in the Official Discord.

Thread update, added the next confirmed faction, The Sasanian Empire, and reserved clan spoiler. Next update will hopefully include further confirmed factions and WIP images from our dev team.

Back
Top Bottom