Mount & Blade with Ripper and YAZ! [Episode #1]

Users who are viewing this thread

I have the pleasure of hanging out with Mikail Yazbeck, Producer and Developer from Taleworlds Entertainment while riding forth into the latest Mount & Blade Expansion With Fire & Sword for an update into the game, latest patches, exclusive gameplay features and more!

This is Mount & Blade With Ripper and YAZ!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NruL6L5_XF4

Whats new in this Episode?

Yaz and Ripper discuss Nicotine.
Yaz and Ripper talk Favorite Street Fighter Chars. What's yours?
Introduction to Co-Op Team Captain Mode.
Yaz talks about Captain Battle Mode.
Patch Notes and Updates.
Mods and Mod Ideas.
Mod Developer Blog coming soon to the Taleworlds site. (for all you Mod Makers)
Diaperberries.

Patches and further balancing coming soon!

All the best,
Ripper X

This was quite fun to do, and Ripper was an excellent host with plenty of tea and biscuits around & about.

Yazzy said:
This was quite fun to do, and Ripper was an excellent host with plenty of tea and biscuits around & about.

Granted I have a severe tea addiction, it was a blast. Also, nothing but good reviews on Co-Op Team Captain mode so far, people are loving it!

Gaunt said:
"Keep your eyes on the road" - Ripperx

*Yazzy crashes into a tree

:lol: Awesome video and thanks a lot for that game mode, it's a great addition!

Our distinct pleasure! Glad you like it :grin:

I will hate myself cuz of this but i need to do this. :3

I love this picture ripper!

4b787a9bef175cf7b0debd7fadc9e.png

M.ArdA said:

HAHA awesome! Yaz and all the guys at Taleworld's care a lot about their players so that picture was tied into it, one piece of caring toast at a time. Honestly it's one good piece of toast, I'm guessing that's frosting right underneath the jelly heart, DAMNIT NOW I WANT FROSTED TOAST! *ROAR*

Best,
Ripper X

M.ArdA said:

i just went to the food store and the guy that checked me out looking just like him lol

does ripper speak like that on  purpose or is it just how how sounds?  :smile: its amusing because he sounds like a mad man / Eccentric , any way liked the video was one of the main reasons i came back to Wfas i enjoy thegame mode but at times it  frustrating :razz:

Back
Top Bottom