Mount&Blade: With Fire and Sword Standalone

Users who are viewing this thread

COGlory said:
Poland-Lithuania was a country for a while :smile:
O really? No way!
But seriously now, I'm Polish and there's no need for you to tell me about the history of my own country. There never was anything like the Lithuanian Winged Hussars. Why? Because this cavalry hasn't been formed by Lithuanians, but by Poles. Of course, in the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth, Lithuanians served as the Winged Hussars.
Anyways, it's like you'd be trying to say that the US Marines is the Mexican unit only because you may find there soldiers of Mexican descent.

Waa it looks amazing : O really i love it from the looks of the trailer :>  But i don't know if i would pay for it ? well if it would be at shop in my city and i will be more impressed as with the up coming news then mebbe , mebbe yes who knows ?

By the way, this game developers have already made Rome - Total War mod "Ogniem i Mieczem"  :smile:
They also said they are going to port this game to Warband engine.
http://empiretw.ru/board/index.php?showforum=148 - developer's forum (in Russian\Ukrainian).
811178a5c028.jpg
I already want to buy it  :grin:

Well i dont find it attractive enough so i can get excited about it....Maybe i 'll buy it in the future.Maybe not.To say the truth i dont like the hussar thing.....What i am interested in is Crusade staff,not a war on poland(or where the hell is).I am more about chivarly staff.

C'mon guys, don't tell me that you don't wanna play as the Winged Hussar...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRZ-PKm890w

From what I read on the internet there won't be Austria as a playable nation, but there will be a feature that will allow you to take part in the most important historical battles of that period of time. So I'm pretty sure that there will be Siege of Vienna.

Well... If somebody prefer Russain to Polish, there are video in Russian:
http://www.snowball.ru/oim/
This video also differs a bit from polish version.

MEEHOW said:

What movie is that? 

The more I hear about this mod the more I want to get it.  One of the least exploited times in history, when it comes to movies and video games.  It's easy to say that without the Polish army showing up at the siege of Vienna I would be talking Arabic right now...

Miko[PL] said:
Rather not to Pioneer's Guild because it's about MODS and this is not a MOD

Modification of the Orginal Development XD

look's good... but... it's just another "MOD" for me -_-

it doesnt deserve a title of an independend game

sorry for my bad english

COGlory said:
MEEHOW said:

What movie is that?
It's a Russian movie called 1612. Basically this movie is about Polish invasion on Russia.

Cool!  My great grandmother being from Poland, I always find myself siding with them :smile:

Any info on the price of this...Modification?

MEEHOW said:
It's a Russian movie called 1612. Basically this movie is about Polish invasion on Russia.
Strange video... Russians win this battle (at least in movie), but in the end of video it writes someething about largest polish victories...
Btw, it's much better, as somebody have said it before, to watch "Ogniem i Miezcem" movie - one of my favourite movies  :smile:

Max_marksman said:
MEEHOW said:
Strange video... Russians win this battle (at least in movie), but in the end of video it writes someething about largest polish victories...
Btw, it's much better, as somebody have said it before, to watch "Ogniem i Miezcem" movie - one of my favourite movies  :smile:
Yep, you're right in the movie 1612 Russians win, but this short video on youtube is about the Battle of Klushino 1610 which was won by Poles. The dude only used footage from the movie 1612 to make this short video.
And yes, Ogniem i Mieczem is a great movie, it's waaaaaaaaaaay better then 1612. In Ogniem i Mieczem you won't see runing here and there unicorns, ghost of dead Spanish dude or the Russian version of Gandalf sitting on the three just like in 1612... xD

Nice professional mod. However, now that whichever company is making this bought the rights to do this from TaleWorlds, about 80% or more of the money people spend to buy this game will go to the creators, not TaleWorlds. So, if people bought this, it really wouldn't benefit TaleWorlds much at all(unless, of course, whoever made this is planning to make more of it and pay TaleWorlds more.). I would save my money and buy Warband, even if I was Polish and my school told me to read the book when I was a child.
    Also, about the topic name, we have seen trailers for Warband, and it looks very good. There is guaranteed multiplayer and greatly improved graphics. Since the vanilla game is $30 USD, Warband will likely retail for about $20 USD. That being not only the common price for expansion packs, but also makes the game $50 USD, the common price of most games nowadays(especially likely to be $20 USD since Warband basically "completes" the M&B experience.).
    Lastly, even if that game has multiplayer support, their will mainly be only people who live in Poland and play M&B in the first place. Warband will have a much larger population with which to play with online, making the money spent for Warband that much better.

Nice game, but it has too narrow of a scope to make much money on anyone else other that Poles and Russians. I do like the art, though. Looks like the vanilla M&B concept art done by Ganbat. I wonder if they got him to do some for theirs? :neutral:

Back
Top Bottom