Resolved Mount & Blade Warband wont launch Steam Windows 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello, I have been trying to play Mount & Blade Warband for several days. Unfortunately I found that I can not play it because it does not start. I have informed myself before I have written the Therad and already tried everything reinstallation, clean installation, also I tried to download the EXE file from your website but this didnt work either. Unfortunately I have no idea what to do anymore, so I started this. I have also made a short video to describe my problem in more detail.

I hope that I can be helped here
have a nice evening

Thanks for the quick reply, I have to disappoint you but LoGGes is not my secondary account I have recorded the installation as well as the launching of the game, I hope that helps you.

As you can see there is no difference between the Steam and the website edition.

Hello, I have been trying to play Mount & Blade Warband for several days. Unfortunately I found that I can not play it because it does not start. I have informed myself before I have written the Therad and already tried everything reinstallation, clean installation, also I tried to download the EXE file from your website but this didnt work either. Unfortunately I have no idea what to do anymore, so I started this. I have also made a short video to describe my problem in more detail.

I hope that I can be helped here
have a nice evening

Hello! Have you tried clearing the warband folder:
C:\Users\you_user_name\AppData\Roaming\Mount&Blade Warband
C:\Users\you_user_name\Documents\Mount&Blade Warband
Deleting this folder will delete the saves and settings.

Hello! Have you tried clearing the warband folder:
C:\Users\you_user_name\AppData\Roaming\Mount&Blade Warband
C:\Users\you_user_name\Documents\Mount&Blade Warband
Deleting this folder will delete the saves and settings.
Also thank you for the answer, in fact there was a folder, but this was empty I deleted it for safety and tried to start the game unfortunately without success

Components:
Display:

Components:
Storage:
Drives:

If you need more information let me know. I can also change the setting of my PC so that everything is in English if it would be easier for you.

Components:
Display:

Components:
Storage:
Drives:

If you need more information let me know. I can also change the setting of my PC so that everything is in English if it would be easier for you.

you need to try to clear all information in the registry about mount blade warband and do a clean reinstall via Steam.

you need to try to clear all information in the registry about mount blade warband and do a clean reinstall via Steam.
Yes thanks it worked, with the Full Clear I could see for myself that there was still a file from 2017 on my OneDrive. This probably caused the problem. I thank you that you could help me so quickly

Back
Top Bottom