Resolved Mount & Blade Warband wont launch Steam Windows 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Oggyi

Recruit
Hello, I have been trying to play Mount & Blade Warband for several days. Unfortunately I found that I can not play it because it does not start. I have informed myself before I have written the Therad and already tried everything reinstallation, clean installation, also I tried to download the EXE file from your website but this didnt work either. Unfortunately I have no idea what to do anymore, so I started this. I have also made a short video to describe my problem in more detail.

I hope that I can be helped here
have a nice evening

Oggyi

Recruit
Thanks for the quick reply, I have to disappoint you but LoGGes is not my secondary account I have recorded the installation as well as the launching of the game, I hope that helps you.

As you can see there is no difference between the Steam and the website edition.

AJIexander

Subforum Moderator
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Hello, I have been trying to play Mount & Blade Warband for several days. Unfortunately I found that I can not play it because it does not start. I have informed myself before I have written the Therad and already tried everything reinstallation, clean installation, also I tried to download the EXE file from your website but this didnt work either. Unfortunately I have no idea what to do anymore, so I started this. I have also made a short video to describe my problem in more detail.

I hope that I can be helped here
have a nice evening
Hello! Have you tried clearing the warband folder:
C:\Users\you_user_name\AppData\Roaming\Mount&Blade Warband
C:\Users\you_user_name\Documents\Mount&Blade Warband
Deleting this folder will delete the saves and settings.

Oggyi

Recruit
Hello! Have you tried clearing the warband folder:
C:\Users\you_user_name\AppData\Roaming\Mount&Blade Warband
C:\Users\you_user_name\Documents\Mount&Blade Warband
Deleting this folder will delete the saves and settings.
Also thank you for the answer, in fact there was a folder, but this was empty I deleted it for safety and tried to start the game unfortunately without success

Top Bottom