Mount & Blade: Warband - Viking Conquest DLC (Release Date: 11th December)

Users who are viewing this thread

I am using 1.162
Is someone experiencing better battle performance?
I unmarked force single threading and i had the first battle in single player without performance issues, I will test to have a bigger battle in short.

Grizzly1 said:
I am using 1.162
I unmarked force single threading and i had the first battle in single player without performance issues, I will test to have a bigger battle in short.

Weird, I get better performance when I check single threading...

Right now, the fullest VC server is the 8th most full server. Behind servers from Napoleonic Wars, Native, Persistent World, Full invasion AND North and South....

Devs must move quick so the game doesnt falls into this catastrophe.

Asulador said:
Grizzly1 said:
I am using 1.162

Weird, I get better performance when I check single threading...
Then maybe that has nothing to do with it, but i have no battle issues anymore.  It still buggy when sailing and entering ports.

BlazingPhoenix said:
kalarhan said:
No servers have been updated to this beta, thus rendering it useless, im also hearing this has caused more issues in singleplayer then solving it.

Just cause MP is not being tested right now it doesnt make it useless. Come on. At least TRY to be serious.

And a MP server will be tested. Read the first post on the thread. Its not that hard.

kalarhan said:
BlazingPhoenix said:
kalarhan said:
No servers have been updated to this beta, thus rendering it useless, im also hearing this has caused more issues in singleplayer then solving it.

Just cause MP is not being tested right now it doesnt make it useless. Come on. At least TRY to be serious.

And a MP server will be tested. Read the first post on the thread. Its not that hard.
Didn't say "in the future", I stated the fact that there is no servers for MP on the hotfix right now, thus rendering that section useless, I also mentioned singleplayer and if you care to look at other threads you will see 99% of people are having more issues with the hotfix then before..

BlazingPhoenix said:
kalarhan said:
BlazingPhoenix said:
kalarhan said:

Didn't say "in the future", I stated the fact that there is no servers for MP on the hotfix right now, thus rendering that section useless, I also mentioned singleplayer and if you care to look at other threads you will see 99% of people are having more issues with the hotfix then before..

Dude, its sad. But it is ok. We understand. Keep the faith.

Hyperboles again. Hearsay. Not on hands experience. And no useful feedback. Its ok. We understand.

I just downloaded this fix and I still can't get passed a mission where you're supposed to go to Atli's Cave. I can't seem to get past Bodo's conversation by left clicking, I'm frozen at that point. Also another weird thing that happened -  A giant purple question mark appeared over a dead body in the same mission. 

Cyborg said:
I just downloaded this fix and I still can't get passed a mission where you're supposed to go to Atli's Cave. I can't seem to get past Bodo's conversation by left clicking, I'm frozen at that point. Also another weird thing that happened -  A giant purple question mark appeared over a dead body in the same mission.

Same here. I went to Odin's Cave. Killed those bunch of scumbags who guard Bodo. Bodo started to walk like a drunk. At last he realized that I was there to save him. He tried to speak with me. After "Bodo has joined the party" we were frozen at the conversation. I am clicking left mouse but nothing happens.

Alp Tigin said:
Cyborg said:

Same here. I went to Odin's Cave. Killed those bunch of scumbags who guard Bodo. Bodo started to walk like a drunk. At last he realized that I was there to save him. He tried to speak with me. After "Bodo has joined the party" we were frozen at the conversation. I am clicking left mouse but nothing happens.
Holy Fack the exact same thing happened to me just now lol

Alp Tigin said:
Cyborg said:

Check if your party is full previous to talking to Bodo. Make sure you have at least 1 spot available. Some quests are failing cause this

If you want no game crashes, i really recommend to install the beta hotfix on steam.
I played 3 hours and still no crash.

Look here

The new update is now fully released and they said it's gonna be released on non-steam places soon. Good to hear it's fixing crashes for some people.

Anyone else notice that the equipment options in multiplayer are rather limited? For some reason you don't have the option to choose which type of mail you want, there's just one that's plain. There are also no old Norse helms (the ones with the eye guards) available to equip.

Back
Top Bottom