Mount & Blade: Warband - Viking Conquest DLC (Release Date: 11th December)

Users who are viewing this thread

Armaury said:
OH my god in France we have a stupid "winter time" so it's 23:50 when in fact its 22:50 CET oh my god one hour more to wait or maybe more...  :shock:
As far as I know winter time is standard time...

anyways, I don't believe this download will start at 00:00:01 a.m.  :cry:

Ramsay Bolton said:
This may have been asked and I may have been the one that asked it, but in Viking Conquest can you stop looting a village mid raid? In other words can I move away from a village and stop looting to flee, or am I forced to get attacked by an enemy lord?

Anybody?

There's more to Warband and it's mods than just it's mechanics. :smile:

Warband is likewise very multidimensional. New mechanics will be introduced in Viking Conquest, siege mechanics for example.

But Vikings? I hae this massive urge to play a multiplayer battle on longboats. And pillage. And maybe actually complete a warband campaign.

Also I hope they include some features from Brytenwalda like tripping from walking backwards, maybe a more lenient stamina system.. etc

It's 10:21 AM in Australia, release already! Living in the future sucks sometimes :razz:

It's not the mechanics so much as the 60 minutes of "ARRGRRHGHHHHHHH"while chasing unarmed peasants that I'm looking forward to.

DINOSAURS said:
It's 10:21 AM in Australia, release already! Living in the future sucks sometimes :razz:

It's not the mechanics so much as the 60 minutes of "ARRGRRHGHHHHHHH"while chasing unarmed peasants that I'm looking forward to.
I feel your  pain. I awake and no game, it has been the 11th for so long already. Damn Europeans dwelling in the past.

I have just been run over by a motorcycle on my way home, fortunately nothing happened to me (Thank you VI). Now when can I teach a monk the proper use of a cross???

Back
Top Bottom