Mount & Blade: Warband - Viking Conquest DLC (Release Date: 11th December)

Users who are viewing this thread

Mount & Blade: Warband - Viking Conquest

From the creators of the popular “Brytenwalda” mod, we present to you “Viking Conquest”, an upcoming DLC for Mount & Blade Warband! This single and multi player DLC brings Mount & Blade to historical Dark Age Britain, complemented by authentic scenes and cultures. The DLC a story mode with a complex plot, where choices have real consequences, as well as a standard sandbox mode in an all new setting, with expanded options and controls. Online battling also takes on its own flavour, with special modes like Coastal Assault and Warlord.

https://www.taleworlds.com/en/Games/VikingConquest

Impressive feature list on the home page. Brytenwalda was excellent. Not as much time for games as I used to have, but between this and Bannerlord my gaming needs are pretty much covered for years. Now I just need HL3...

I wished coverage of Northern Europe as well, like the Last Kingdoms mod for m2tw.

Dat story though, I was just watching Vikings :grin:

#Hype
sa6H300.jpg

Does the game will be released this month?

The feature list is huge, and Brytenwalda was awesome, I probably play this DLC fora long time...

Looks great.

https://www.taleworlds.com/en/Games/VikingConquest/Features

"21 Kingdoms and 6 unique cultures."  Lots of kingdoms to conquer.

Nice, but guys I really want more information about Mount and Blade 2 : Bannerlord !! I hope that they will use some of the features from that DLC and put it in the new game !!

F**K YEAH!!!!

Day one! just give it to me already!  is it out yet?
What about now is it out??

Congratulations to the brytenwalda team, they deserve this, what a fantastic mod that is, can't wait for the dlc guys, I hope it's not that far off...

Ulreijk the Frisian said:
As far as I know the celtic religion was pretty much done for when the Vikings popped up at Lindisfarne...
Yeah, I know, that's the fun of playing as one.

Great work, brytenwalda guys. This is an historical moment. You did such a great work with your mod that a big enterprise as Taleworlds paid you to make a DLC for them. This is great, you deserve it.

Back
Top Bottom