Mount & Blade: Warband - Viking Conquest DLC (Release Date: 11th December)

Users who are viewing this thread

Jorgunson12 said:
kalarhan said:
Jorgunson12 said:
It says it's installed on Steam, but when I launch warband, that's all I get. Just warband, not Conquest. What the nerd?

Launch game -> combobox for module -> choose VC instead of Native

I'm not finding anywhere that says "launch game", but that might be because I'm on a mac

I have figured it out, with your wnderful assistance. It was a lot easier than I was making it. Ive been up snce 4.....

Meevar the Mighty said:
Is there still no download for Talewords/Avangate customers?

I activated my key on Steam, but it doesn't want to download anything.

i buyed from Talewords/Avangate too. Steam downloaded it. Did you try restarting steam?

I was going to suggest ringing Apple help desk about that last problem. :lol:

@Madhal: Nope, I'll try that.

Edit: Actually, it looks like Steam has suddenly started downloading it without me restarting.

http://www.hitbox.tv/bowlin12

If you want to watch me play the single player, streaming this for friends but if you guys want to watch go for it. Not professional streamer so enjoy.

How is the graphical performance ? I have quite a sh.tty laptop, But I can play Warband in good enough settings.

Inanch-Bilge said:
How is the graphical performance ? I have quite a sh.tty laptop, But I can play Warband in good enough settings.

In case its a option: you can always use Steam Stream from another computer.

I play on my Linux laptop using Stream from my gaming PC.

BrustwarzenLenny said:
A bit higher than Warband for sure... But I have no experience with the game on older machines.
Anyone else?

I seem to be in a pickle. I have an older machine and am running into some real problems. First try for the campaign story mode I get massive lag during the Tutorial up till the point where the game crashes. My video settings suggest I should get 129% performence.

Second try in sandbox mode (thought might be the tutorial) I get some graphic issues and get a runtime error.

Third try, I ran it in directX 7 to see if it is really that bad. Run the storyline again and same crashes as before.

I shall try to reinstall, maybe something went wrong because of the loads of people downloading?

Shameful pc info:
intel core 2 duo 1.86 ghz
4G RAM
GeForce GT 620 2gig videocard

Hengwulf said:
BrustwarzenLenny said:
A bit higher than Warband for sure... But I have no experience with the game on older machines.
Anyone else?

I seem to be in a pickle. I have an older machine and am running into some real problems. First try for the campaign story mode I get massive lag during the Tutorial up till the point where the game crashes. My video settings suggest I should get 129% performence.

Second try in sandbox mode (thought might be the tutorial) I get some graphic issues and get a runtime error.

Third try, I ran it in directX 7 to see if it is really that bad. Run the storyline again and same crashes as before.

I shall try to reinstall, maybe something went wrong because of the loads of people downloading?

Shameful pc info:
4G RAM

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,131274.0.html You tried this? It worked for me on mods like 1257 AD and Brytenwalda.

Hengwulf said:
BrustwarzenLenny said:
Anyone else?

Shameful pc info:
4G RAM

Check if your game is using those 4GB.

And check the threads for tweking the game for old machines (MBW forum, not VC)

Hengwulf said:
BrustwarzenLenny said:
Anyone else?

Shameful pc info:
4G RAM

I'm having major issues as well. 

Intel core i7 920 @ 2.67GHZ
12GB RAM
ATI Radeon 5870 card

Just runs sluggish as all hell.  Tried screwing around with video settings and it just changes the way the game looks.  No actual performance increase observed.  Appears to be a really sloppy release.

And I don't see how the outdated graphics could be a problem for my computer when I can run much better looking, current games with no problem.  (Like Rome 2 Total War)  And both Warband and WFAS worked fine on my computer.

Back
Top Bottom