Mount & Blade: Warband - Viking Conquest DLC (Release Date: 11th December)

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm sure they're watching us, give us more screenies guy, don't be like Taleworlds.

So much new features !!! Watching the few screenshots water and drakkar are awesome, i hope character design will be great !!! I want viking with mails and helmets not like in the show viking where even Ragnar or King Horik still don't got an helm as Jarls..., i'm ok that leather armors and hats where probably majority of equipment, but we are in 8th-9th century. Anyway i will buy this, all that looks amazing, i loved so much Brytenwalda !!!

So good to see a mod team becoming pro !!!

A DLC for Warband is actually like a brand new game. I'm happy that TaleWorlds doesn't follow the example of other companies, which release DLC's containing a couple of fixes or new units.

Sounds very cool, I'll definitely be getting it but I'd like to enjoy the Native Bannerlord experience, first, before going on to Mods and DLC.

I was sorta hoping I was wrong in guessing it was a Brytenwalda spin-off - not that I have anything against such, just that it would've been a surprise otherwise.

Regardless, the features sounds great.

This makes badger happy  : :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

post-316-0-02247500-1357746902.jpg

Back
Top Bottom