Mount & Blade Warband version 1.165 patch (released)

Users who are viewing this thread

UPDATE: Have pushed this out to release on Steam now. Will patch for non-Steam soon.

Hello all,

We have updated Warband's exe (application) file as a beta on Steam. This is compatible with the old versions and should simply fix one or two issues with Native that occurred in the previous version.

Changelog:
-controller support fixes
-pathfinding fixes
-improved performance in the main map for Viking Conquest

Just as a reminder, here are instructions on how to enter the beta branch on Steam:

To select this, you need to right click on "Mount & Blade Warband" in your Library, open the betas tab and enter "betapassword" then press Check Codes. Then select the beta from the dropdown menu. You may need to close and restart steam for the download to begin.

We plan to release this within an hour or two, providing everything is working properly.

Thank you.

how about the VC bugs from 1.01?

Missing texts on several UI (char creation, sheets info)
Battle issues (every troop on group 1, etc)

Any chance we will get a patch for that today?

kalarhan said:

I think some VC devs said it's propably because of the M&B patch too. But don't quote me on that, could be that I got the wrong impression.

Berzerkra said:
kalarhan said:

I think some VC devs said it's propably because of the M&B patch too. But don't quote me on that, could be that I got the wrong impression.

I tested 1.165 and those bugs are still presented.

kalarhan said:
Berzerkra said:
kalarhan said:

I tested 1.165 and those bugs are still presented.

Wow, really? So they did put in some last minute changes to the VC patch. I didn't have these problems on the Beta branch at all.

Berzerkra said:
Wow, really? So they did put in some last minute changes to the VC patch. I didn't have these problems on the Beta branch at all.

Right. Something wrong between beta and release of 1.01. Many threads in the support forum about it and devs already stated they are working on a fix (VC or WB).

You missed a step re: Steam change- one has to right click on 'Properties' to get to the 'Betas' tab.

So essentially you're saying that Steam does not automatically apply these patches/changes, etc as they normally do with other games?    :?:

Captain Lust said:
Hello all,

We have updated Warband's exe (application) file as a beta on Steam. This is compatible with the old versions and should simply fix one or two issues with Native that occurred in the previous version.

Changelog:
-controller support fixes
-pathfinding fixes
-improved performance in the main map for Viking Conquest

Just as a reminder, here are instructions on how to enter the beta branch on Steam:

To select this, you need to right click on "Mount & Blade Warband" in your Library, open the betas tab and enter "betapassword" then press Check Codes. Then select the beta from the dropdown menu. You may need to close and restart steam for the download to begin.

We plan to release this within an hour or two, providing everything is working properly.

Thank you.

Dragonor said:
any news on when this will be released or if it has where I can get it?

Still in beta on Steam. So you could get it by using the beta...

No idea what happened... it was supposed to be released hours ago.

Cheers

Dragonor said:
I dont have steam is why I asked that and the fact that it seemed they forgot about it  :grin:

xmas time + eggnog = this  :mrgreen:

My guess is that they got a new issue and they are working to fix it. I hope it is about the 1.01 bugs (in special the combat ones).

I figured there may have been an issue seeing as it says it would be released in an hour or so as long as it worked right, but would be nice to have an update.

I just got a 229.5MB update and i'm not on beta. What is it ?.

edit:
0JrxmOA.png

TjF3Vk2.png

That's great and all but Viking Conquest is still broken. All these info tabs are corrupted and you can't even start a new game because the whole interface locks up... just two examples..

Ok kind of getting a little frustrated here,  I was hoping to get in a serious campaign on Xmas break. Unless there is a serious patch that comes out Monday I'm pretty screwed. I'm disappointed that I have to waited  almost 2 weeks after release and there is still no solid build to play.

Back
Top Bottom