Mount & Blade Warband version 1.165 patch (released)

Currently viewing this thread:

reiksmarshal said:
Ok kind of getting a little frustrated here,  I was hoping to get in a serious campaign on Xmas break. Unless there is a serious patch that comes out Monday I'm pretty screwed. I'm disappointed that I have to waited  almost 2 weeks after release and there is still no solid build to play.

same  :???:
 

Grumpy181155

Sergeant at Arms
WBVCWF&S
Me too.  I am a bit disappointed that VC was released in the state that it was.  I have played a lot of free mods that were better but to be fair the mods had been released for some time and the bugs had been pretty much ironed out.
 

Septi

Recruit
It'd be nice to be able to find the current patch somewhere convenient. As a non steam user, I feel kind of ripped off not being able to update my game properly. >_>
 

pRaX

Sergeant
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
reiksmarshal said:
Ok kind of getting a little frustrated here,  I was hoping to get in a serious campaign on Xmas break. Unless there is a serious patch that comes out Monday I'm pretty screwed. I'm disappointed that I have to waited  almost 2 weeks after release and there is still no solid build to play.

Pretty much this...
 

DerHerbst

Knight
HolmgårdViking said:
There's a patch coming out this evening, fear not my friend.
Edit: You may fear a little if you wish.

Looking a for a little clarification about all these patches/updates

I am a non-steam user.  It looks like the latest patch for VC is 1.02 and that is meant to be played on Warband 1.165 correct?

If you guys release a 1.02 patch tonight then can non-steam players benefit from 1.02?  I ask that because Taleworlds is only offering 1.164 for download at this moment.  No access to 1.165 for non-steam users as of this moment.

Or is 1.02 compatible with 1.164? 

Thanks!

P.S. I am playing with VC 1.0 on Warband 1.162 (IIRC) with no bugs.  I guess I am one of the lucky ones  :grin:  I would like to give the new updates a try as they have some cool new features like capturing ships etc.
 

pRaX

Sergeant
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
DerHerbst said:
P.S. I am playing with VC 1.0 on Warband 1.162 (IIRC) with no bugs.  I guess I am one of the lucky ones  :grin:  I would like to give the new updates a try as they have some cool new features like capturing ships etc.

Oh trust me, you don't want to try these. I wish I had the option to rollback to VC 1.0
I'd rather crash from time to time because of the memory leak than having to deal with all this gamebreaking crap going on since 1.01...

I'll disable Steam's auto-updates for it as soon as they release the next stable version and wait these "patches" out. Whenever that might be...
 

GameN16bit

Has this patch been sent to GOG yet? Map lag for VC is the only thing I'm really not liking right now... bugs I can work around.  :wink:
 

tomandre81

Regular
You are pushing out new Warband versions like crazy. I don't have the Steam version but downloaded 1.164 yesterday.
Why not just fix the game properly and release it when it's done instead of all this micro patches for Warband and Viking DLC?
 

kalarhan

Python Saint
Count
WBNWVCWF&S
tomandre81 said:
You are pushing out new Warband versions like crazy. I don't have the Steam version but downloaded 1.164 yesterday.
Why not just fix the game properly and release it when it's done instead of all this micro patches for Warband and Viking DLC?

You do realize noone is making you download stuff, right?  :mrgreen:

Hotfix are coming fast... cause they are ... hot...fix. Patchs will be slower for sure.

Unless you rather have the game bugged (both WB and VC and all the other mods around) for 3 months while they work on a big patch?  :roll:
 
Top Bottom