Mount & Blade Warband version 1.161 patch

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
EomarthofRohan said:
I must know what this DLC is! That's it, I'm invading Taleworlds to spy on it. Anyone want to come with me?
I'll come with you if you buy me an airplane ticket to Turkey :wink:

shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

EomarthofRohan said:
I tried infiltrating but the fire-breathing lazer-shooting spider-sense ironclad elephants were too tough security guards for me to get through.

Give them the old US1 Special and just right block while moving backwards.

Tricks 'em every time.

PoisonCourtesan said:
Wtf, DLC?

Hope it's not developed by Brytenwalda team and I hope it is some sort of extension to native.

Belendor said:
Hope its not brytenwalda indeed.

Very few developer teams deserve monetary recompense for their effort and work. Brytenwalda are one of those few; dudes have been here from the beginning and have worked hard on delivering a unique and deep single player experience since then. They're a damn sight more deserving of it than Mount & Musket ever was.

Leifr Eiríksson said:
PoisonCourtesan said:
Wtf, DLC?

Hope it's not developed by Brytenwalda team and I hope it is some sort of extension to native.

Belendor said:
Hope its not brytenwalda indeed.

Very few developer teams deserve monetary recompense for their effort and work. Brytenwalda are one of those few; dudes have been here from the beginning and have worked hard on delivering a unique and deep single player experience since then. They're a damn sight more deserving of it than Mount & Musket ever was.

You are right, though that is not my reason. I played Brytenwalda and rest of the community did as well. It is just my self-opinion, which I had when M&M was turned into NW, that the mods with slightly-modified content usually has a few core mechanics which are usually unchanged after it became DLC. And, I played the project loving those mechanics, had fun(Even got inspired for my own projects.) and done with it. So pretty much, it comes to this; Why would I pay for a game I played before? Other than, contributing to my own collection of M&B series. (I will buy the DLC anyway.)

To me, Brytenwalda is around for too long to become the next DLC.

Leifr Eiríksson said:

This. Would totally support a Brytenwalda team made DLC.

DrTomas said:
Leifr Eiríksson said:

This. Would totally support a Brytenwalda team made DLC.

I take a look to Brytenwalda features list and seems very good, I not tried it for now, someone can tell me if latest version (1.41) is full compatible with warband 1.160/1.161? I saw that was rebased on 1.157.
Someone can tell me if is also fully compatible with linux/mac? (textures/opengl shaders)
Is also enogh stable? For example I'm now playing ACOK that is very beautiful and have many similar/same features but is heavy bugged :sad: some hundreds of its bugs (major are minors) maybe I've only noticed because of my "professional deformation" ^^''

Thanks for any reply and sorry for my bad english.

About the new DLC I hope in a very good singleplayer, native is good and I played it since starts of linux beta over 180 hours but it has some deficiencies (many of which are small and quick to do) that waste the game, for example my faction where I conquired about a third of caldaria would still be good to go if it were not for the sieges "blockers" and vassals impossible to please as I am committed.
About the siege I opened one post here:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=311488

Also a ping for another question on new version:
I tested the new beta, the regression of latest stable update without versioning in steam for linux still persist (and also reported by mac users).
ACOK for example still crash on new version (and probably other mods), even if with the new version has been lightened (almost 300 mb less).
Probably there is some unforeseen event that causes the crash or some memory leak in the new texture loader.
Can you please solve with the new version, or if you are certain that it is a problem of mod communicate with as many details as possible so that the developers of the mod can solve?

You know what would be awesome, an allstar team, most talented modders gathered together for a project and technically supported by Taleworlds team, now I would pay for this.

Docm30 comes to my mind first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom