Mount & Blade Warband version 1.161 patch

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ikaguia said:
or maybe 1.162? :razz:
My bet is on 1.163. :cool:

Really, patch 1.163 is already available, but module system is still 1.158? That's just annoying. :sad:

Of course it's possible to copy-paste the operation definitions from the opening post, but there are probably some other improvements as well, triggers being the most likely suspects...

The fact that there's patches other than 1.160 should be announced more clearly, it took me a while to figure it out and get them... it's just not good enough to have the last announcement be for 1.160 if there's 3 more patches since (even if they're minor improvements they should be at least mentioned in the first post in the latest patch thread).

Mravac Kid said:
The fact that there's patches other than 1.160 should be announced more clearly, it took me a while to figure it out and get them... it's just not good enough to have the last announcement be for 1.160 if there's 3 more patches since (even if they're minor improvements they should be at least mentioned in the first post in the latest patch thread).
Definitely

Have they fixed the Khergit ranged troops actually being marked as cavalry? I know it sounds weird, but the cavalry flag which is assigned to them prevents the troops from holding their assigned position in sieges, and makes them move towards the defence point. Without archers holding to their spawn points, their castles are considerably weaker. I have manually fixed that by changing the "cavalry" flag to "archers" for the units which have bows. Through that, the Khergits can act in a normal way while defending their castles/towns. An official fix would be welcome on that regard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom