Mount&Blade Warband version 1.157 patch released!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
2088510.jpg

Mwah, why paying attention to Warband? We all are used to Warband ''Faults''. We like to see things about Bannerlord, make it better there, so we get used to it in Bannerlord.  This kinda made Warband ****ty in my opinion.. ;(

Sad :sad:

Primi said:
I found some really bugged ladder in native map Village with new patch.

Central tower
23e3a90b08.jpg
It takes 22 seconds to climb this ladder.... I think it might have something to do with this.
-Fixed bug that caused slow movement in certain buildings and with certain scene props.

That shouldn't be the cause as they only removed the stairs flag from a variety of castle props.

We did find that some stairs have weird models though. And some props that used to be aligned are not anymore.
I will post a screenshot of this later.

Ceasar said:
Mwah, why paying attention to Warband? We all are used to Warband ''Faults''. We like to see things about Bannerlord, make it better there, so we get used to it in Bannerlord.  This kinda made Warband ****ty in my opinion.. ;(

I bet the majority are content or indifferent about the patch, but the crybabies flock here.

Otto of Finmark said:
Ceasar said:

I bet the majority are content or indifferent about the patch, but the crybabies flock here.

Judging from what I`ve seen on our servers today, theres quite a few crybabies, in fact,a massive majority I would say... Besides Id rather be a crybaby than a sheep xD

Dammit! I've recently finished writing a new admin mod for my servers. I'm not going to port it to the new version now. Also, as it's written above, there're many unfixed bugs in a new version. So, by now Sweet servers will not be updated to the next v.
Dear Taleworlds devs,
Could u be so kind to remove this patch from obligatory download, make it beta pls. It's too late to make such big changes after 3 years playing the previous one.

The Viking said:
Lust I really want to get my old version back. I have tried alot, I've got backuped files, and tried to use them. And even with steam auto update off, it still changes it. I've changed the rgl_log, and with the auto update off. It still updates it.

Can you provide a way of getting the previous version back?

We`re gonna talk to several other servers and influential servers,and work out a way for a select changes to be changed back into the old settings,while keeping the good parts (and there were good parts) in the patch. Our servers are already making the change back into the old archer stats,with a few other servers are doing the same. If other servers want to know how this is done,feel free to contact us,we`ll gladly share. Will also create a proper post about it soon.

Colonel Greed said:
Judging from what I`ve seen on our servers today, theres quite a few crybabies, in fact,a massive majority I would say... Besides Id rather be a crybaby than a sheep xD
Yes, but most of them were only complaining about the slowness. It's kind of hard to find out the exact difference now with archers (especially veagir archers) when you are on a server with 110+ people. The majority of my hits were glancing blows and I often died of people walking right through me and hitting me in the back.

I'm really happy with the spear fix. I don't really use spears much I just jump at the cavalry with my sword, but I like that I have been given the option to do so.

I did not care for the archers reduction to speed (as a infantry it has never bothered me). I could have easily lived without, but would probably complain if my main class was being a archer.

It does kind of suck that the veagir archers can't drop scimitars anymore. It will force teams to come up with different drops instead of shield for scimmy and I'm pretty sure none of them will be as good as a scimmy.

Vishnya said:
Dammit! I've recently finished writing a new admin mod for my servers. I'm not going to port it to the new version now. Also, as it's written above, there're many unfixed bugs in a new version. So, by now Sweet servers will not be updated to the next v.
Dear Taleworlds devs,
Could u be so kind to remove this patch from obligatory download, make it beta pls. It's too late to make such big changes after 3 years playing the previous one.
There aren't that many changes and a few are singleplayer only (dialogs and game_menus)
You can just get the differences between 1.157 and 1.153 and apply those to your mod.

Next patch pls:

- Change vaegirs to what they were before
- Keep buffed swadia
- Keep sarranid gloves and javs
- Fix melee
- Fix stairs
- Add WNL admin mod and streamer **** to the game by default
- Revert khergits back to 1.134, except keep khergit inf

k thx bai

Blead said:
Colonel Greed said:
Yes, but most of them were only complaining about the slowness. It's kind of hard to find out the exact difference now with archers (especially veagir archers) when you are on a server with 110+ people. The majority of my hits were glancing blows and I often died of people walking right through me and hitting me in the back.

I'm really happy with the spear fix. I don't really use spears much I just jump at the cavalry with my sword, but I like that I have been given the option to do so.

I did not care for the archers reduction to speed (as a infantry it has never bothered me). I could have easily lived without, but would probably complain if my main class was being a archer.

It does kind of suck that the veagir archers can't drop scimitars anymore. It will force teams to come up with different drops instead of shield for scimmy and I'm pretty sure none of them will be as good as a scimmy.
This

Le Roux said:
Keller said:
Osviux said:
Suggestion to future patches: add +1 athletics to ranged classes.
No...

Don't want to see noob ranged running all over the map...
Lol Keller
this patch was for competitive play, there's plenty of things you can do in matches to stop kitting.

Maybe but as I said before, kitting in public is sometimes really annoying...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom