SP Native Mount & Blade:WarBand - Enlist II (Port ONLY)

Users who are viewing this thread

shadowarcher said:
Found a bug, sometimes when you enter a battle it only comes up with an option to not get involved, i found this disappointing because i was a swadian man at arms and now i have to work my way up the ranks again because i had no choice but to desert.
It's because I never added code to update faction relations with the player. So even though you are part of the faction, you are still neutral with the enemies. This is the first mod I made so it is buggy.

ithilienranger said:
shadowarcher said:
Found a bug, sometimes when you enter a battle it only comes up with an option to not get involved, i found this disappointing because i was a swadian man at arms and now i have to work my way up the ranks again because i had no choice but to desert.
It's because I never added code to update faction relations with the player. So even though you are part of the faction, you are still neutral with the enemies. This is the first mod I made so it is buggy.
I guess the only thing i can do is annoy all the other factions except the one i want to join until the code has been implemented.

I've trid this mod, and it is really fantastic.

I have a suggestion: since you cannot leave your lord's army and thus you cannot buy any food (and you get those annoing -3 morale even tho you have no soldiers) I suggest

- Fixing this by feeding with lord's food (but it might be hardcoded)
- Fixing this by adding food to each unit in warband, so you can loot the food by figthing (sure enough the enemy wont use cheese or steaks to fight instead of swords)

Here is the list of things I want/will add:
  • daily check for food, if low lord will give bread
  • prisoner revolts can turn against you after defeating the lord
  • ability to go to town or ask for leave
  • random soldier events
  • possibly report on party
  • access to character, inventory, notes, but party screen could cause problems
Also, there will be bug fixes and I will simplify the existing code. I'll announce the update here when I make it. I may have autofire finished by tomorrow and then I can focus on this.

ithilienranger said:
Here is the list of things I want/will add:
  • daily check for food, if low lord will give bread
  • prisoner revolts can turn against you after defeating the lord
  • ability to go to town or ask for leave
  • random soldier events
  • possibly report on party
  • access to character, inventory, notes, but party screen could cause problems
Also, there will be bug fixes and I will simplify the existing code. I'll announce the update here when I make it. I may have autofire finished by tomorrow and then I can focus on this.

Great source :smile:

Hey recently got a bug. When one is enlisted and captured by an enemy, one gets a red error line. Still don't know how to do screenies so I can't post it on here. Do you know what's causing this?

I havn't had this happen myself yet, but i can understand where it's coming from. Will look into it. thanks for the report.

For those in question
1. The mod has a bug in it when you are fighting against a lord or caravan that you are not an ally with nor an enemy of that nation you can't join your own lords side. Your just stuck choosing don't get involved, yet you go back to the same menu when you are fighting your lord's enemy...
2. This game is really fun when enlisting in a lords service. It's probably not an easy fix since I know nothing about programming.

Redleg said:
There is an enlistment mod by ithilienranger for Mount & Blade.  You can find it at mbrepository.com

you already linked me to it in the Freelancer topic, but I still can't figure out how to stick Enlistment mod into another mod

Back
Top Bottom