SP Native Mount & Blade:WarBand - Enlist II (Port ONLY)

Users who are viewing this thread

Sunhawken

UPDATE:razz:orted!

Mount & Blade:WarBand - Enlist II

THE REAL MOD Freelancer Mod

M&B Unofficial File Repository:
Download-[.ZIP]
Source Included...
Can't Find My Mods? Check My sIg
Chinese Empire Mod Dead->Link
----------------------------------------------------------
Enlist In The Army.
- Current Plans
v.1.134 Port
Porting..Done
-----------------------------------------------------------
[Main Fe./Bugs]
-----------------------------------------------------------
Source also in included in my download...
This mod allows the player to enlist in a lord's army.

Features:
-opportunity to gain ranks
-new equipment & higher pay for each rank
-ability to desert the army and take followers with
-ability to revolt against the lord and release prisoners
-and more...

Notes:
Once in a lord's party you need to hold down spacebar to pass time. Also, you can hold down control & spacebar to rapidly pass time.

There are some bugs that I couldn't resolve, but I believe they were caused by the engine.
-rarely you pay your troops even though you have none
-you can only see the party of the lord you joined or who he is battling with
-party visibility remains where you encountered the lord that you joined

Credits:
ithilienranger = coding
RevanShan = original idea & suggestions
Swyter = giving me some pointers in coding

Very interesting mod.
I found another bug: I enlisted to swadian count and after 20 days vaegirs declared war against us. Soon we are in against their lord, but i can't join any side in battle.

Voldirs said:
Very interesting mod.
I found another bug: I enlisted to swadian count and after 20 days vaegirs declared war against us. Soon we are in against their lord, but i can't join any side in battle.
Its a bug I don't know how to fix it, execept that you already be a enemy of opposite.

I just ported the mod for resource only, i don't plan on making updates...!

Sunhawken said:
Its a bug I don't know how to fix it, execept that you already be a enemy of opposite.

Maybe somehow force player to join his lord's side?

You don't plan on making updates, but what about fixes?

Voldirs said:
Sunhawken said:

Maybe somehow force player to join his lord's side?

You don't plan on making updates, but what about fixes?
I can try but no promises, and that's why I included the sources :smile:

I've been playing it for a good 4 hours now and i have to say it is one of the best mods i have ever played,one thing i don't like about it is the fact that the only way to go into your inventory or character page is by going into a battle(sieges don't count).

Hi guys, funny thing this, I was just developing a port of Enlist to warband myself , adding it to Dip & PBO source. I've offered my services to the dev soo we'll see if he accepts  :grin: I've also already done some artwork for it, I might post shortly.

Cheers!

-G :mrgreen:

taragoth said:
Hi guys, funny thing this, I was just developing a port of Enlist to warband myself , adding it to Dip & PBO source. I've offered my services to the dev soo we'll see if he accepts  :grin: I've also already done some artwork for it, I might post shortly.

Cheers!

Have a Blast!

taragoth said:

Cheers!

Taragoth,
Is it wrong if I told you HELL YES!!! Really thank you dude?
Although I could be wrong and I usually am, I think the dev for this port has said he won't work much on it and it will be open source. Also which dev are you talking about sir?

Chingarse said:
taragoth said:

Cheers!

Taragoth,
Although I could be wrong and I usually am, I think the dev for this port has said he won't work much on it and it will be open source. Also which dev are you talking about sir?

Yah it was Sunhawken, I spoke to him via PM. I'm currently merging it to Dip&PBO , done some screens. I'd already renamed the mod to 'Freelancer' also adding the ability to upgrade skills and check inventory and party members from the "What do you need to do soldier?" menu. Maybe add to that? We'll see. I'm going to start a thread on my version also.

cheers!

taragoth said:
Chingarse said:
taragoth said:

Cheers!

Taragoth,

Yah it was Sunhawken, I spoke to him via PM. I'm currently merging it to Dip&PBO , done some screens. I'd already renamed the mod to 'Freelancer' also adding the ability to upgrade skills and check inventory and party members from the "What do you need to do soldier?" menu. Maybe add to that? We'll see. I'm going to start a thread on my version also.

cheers!

Nice! Freelancer is a good name. Hey also I don't know if you or anyone else has had this bug, when I was enlisted for the Khergits I upgraded past Lancer into the "Your Character Name" class. Also I'm very excited to hear you will be taking this to the next level. May I ask what time zone you are in? And do you need a tester or anything of that nature?  :smile:

Found a bug, sometimes when you enter a battle it only comes up with an option to not get involved, i found this disappointing because i was a swadian man at arms and now i have to work my way up the ranks again because i had no choice but to desert.

Back
Top Bottom