Mount&Blade Warband Beta Version 0.612 is out.

Users who are viewing this thread

There is a new version of Mount&Blade:Warband Beta and the beta servers will switch to this new version shortly. It'll not be possible to play on the beta servers with older versions of the game, therefore please upgrade your game to the latest version.

Beta-testers should receive an email with the location of the new installer and the upgrade patch. If you do not receive it, however,
you can download the installer from the following link:

http://beta.taleworlds.com/download.aspx

Thank you very much for participating in Mount&Blade Warband Beta program and helping us improve the game. Please post any bug

reports, comments or suggestions to the Warband Beta board on our forums:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,138.0.html

Version 0.612 changes:
------------------------
Ranged accuracy is reduced while jumping.
Hit points of saddle horse, sumpter horse, and courser are reduced.
Deathmatch standard gold bonuses have been doubled.
Horse charge damage has been halved.
The flags in Battle/Master of the field mode will appear in one of the three possible locations randomly.
Various bug-fixes.

Armagan said:
Version 0.612 changes:
------------------------
The flags in Battle/Master of the field mode will appear in one of the three possible locations randomly.
Various bug-fixes.

I like it.  I like it a lot.

Since when I installed this patch I have horrible ping  :sad: When I was playing on earlier version my ping was ~50 on European servers, and ~130 on American serwers...
My internet connection work properly, because I test ping in Red Orchestra and Call of Duty 4. in both games ping oscillates ~ 40 - 90...

Now I can't play in Warband  :twisted:

Since this patch I've experienced some extended lagspikes (about 30 to 45 seconds). Only my client seemed
to be affected by this in the multiplayer games I've played.

Win7 x64 Ultimate RC, C2Q Q6600, Radeon HD 4850

Sounding good, I did notice alot of horse kills in game seemed to be the horse charges. I just wish my computer would be fixed already! I can't wait to get back on the game.

Armagan said:
Version 0.612 changes:
------------------------
Various bug-fixes.

Win!

Now to work on that hit sound toggle... :razz:

Yay! My suggestion about random flag placement made it in! (Or somebody just had the same idea.)

Haven't been able to try it out yet (probably not for a few days), but it is unfortunate to hear about all the bugs people are having. Still, a lot of those changes are very, very good to hear. Sounds like deathmatch will be playable now! Oh, and about time with the reduced jumping accuracy. I hope the penalty is really, really big — it ought to be worse than firing while running. Does firing while running and jumping at the same time have an even more tremendous penalty?

Ranged accuracy is reduced while jumping. = good
Hit points of saddle horse, sumpter horse, and courser are reduced. = great
Deathmatch standard gold bonuses have been doubled. = good
Horse charge damage has been halved. = great
The flags in Battle/Master of the field mode will appear in one of the three possible locations randomly. = good
Various bug-fixes. = good

I thank ye kindly. Every part of this patch is a blessing.

Sir Pwn-A-Lot said:
Hmmm, even for Warhorses and Chargers? Not a good idea if you ask me.

I agree strongly with this. The knockdown effect is honestly quite enough for simply running a dude over. You should have to actively stab him if you want to kill him, just as he has to actively stab you instead of just pointing his spear at you.

Armagan said:
Various bug-fixes.

Wow, I'm liking every one of these changes. Thanks, Taleworlds!

The speed at which you're responding to our suggestions and issues is very impressive.

This is a great update, thank you.

They just keep making cav worse and worse :sad:

Love how inf and archers can just jump out of cavs way still, they ought to fix that (being able to jump like 3 feet in the air while wearing 100lbs of gear).

Back
Top Bottom