SP Medieval Mount & Blade:Warband (Bannerlord Mod)

Users who are viewing this thread

Karsontr

Regular
(I stopped developing the mod due to a problem with my computer. Now I continue to develop again.)

Hello friends. I started modding. When I started modding, I had no knowledge about modding, coding and modeling. I only played warband native and diplomacy 4.litdum mods.I had a chance to play Bannerlord a few times, but because my own computer is really bad (sieges drop up to 5fps in warband). I couldn't play Bannerlord all the time.

For those who have never played Bannerlord like me, I try to add Bannerlord to warband as much as I can because I can't get enough of it. I decided to design this mod to give it a little Bannerlord feel. I learned modding, coding and modeling from lessons on the taleworlds forum. Of course, a certain level. I cannot add most of the things I want to add because I have insufficient knowledge and many things are not included in the lessons. The mod is not finished in the past and is very incomplete. But I wanted to share the progress I've made so far. I'm currently growing this mod alone. It's been about 3 weeks since it started. If anyone is willing to help it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

(Minor typos may be corrected.)

(Kingdom Kings and Queens)
:

(Empress Rhagaea) :

6ajDF.jpg

(Emperor Lucon) :

5PIEb.jpg

(Emperor Garios) :

SjVgI.jpg

(Monchug Khan) :

6QU3W.jpg

(King Raganvad) :
wQaOQ.jpg

(King Derthert) :
_2hYu.jpg

(King Caladog) :

(I'm thinking of adding a hairstyle for Caladog. Because it wasn't very similar.)

6YUce.jpg

Sultan Unqid:
qp_wG.jpg

(Game Map) :
lq78K.jpg
s6WKR.jpg
e16CN.jpg
oGSqm.jpg
PN0Yn.jpg

(Town Scenes):

(For now, there is only the city of Epicrotea. Its design continues. Unfortunately, I cannot make the cities exactly the same as they appear in bannerlord. I need an in-game view of all cities and castles. That's why I'm doing it a little bit in my head. I also removed the Nord Kingdom and gave its city, castle, village and lords to the Northern Empire. The reason I removed the Nords was because I saw the Vaegirs closer to Sturgia. Maybe the Nords are closer, I may have made a mistake.)

nACxq.jpg
DNEPZ.jpg

4oE2Y.jpg

(Empire Lords) :

(There are 20 lords in each empire. They look the same for now. I will change one by one.)

ZDd2Z.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Update notes are here)

(There was a small error in the photos. I will update again.)

Map: The map has been massively enlarged and expanded. This will enhance the gaming experience. The old map was very cramped and narrow. In addition, more details were made compared to the old map.

wBGux.jpg
UM1AP.jpg
b2nHC.jpg
St3u7.jpg
gAfd8.jpg
tqYU3.jpg
NWo6l.jpg
rktbZ.jpg
PjEIB.jpg
Gxiaj.jpg
_hjsZ.jpg
WgYQo.jpg
FKHvq.jpg
lSlXr.jpg
FvNpM.jpg
rKgHr.jpg
vHzy2.jpg
KNtSu.jpg
5vRKa.jpg
j6A0O.jpg

Inn Animations: Added npc's for inn dwellers and stuff. Currently, there are two types of npc available, npc with aceray and kuzait, npc will be added according to each kingdom culture.

fH2Wv.jpg

Troops: Each kingdom will have its own soldiers and soldier trees. 90% of empires soldier trees have been finished and added to the game. The photos below only show the upgrades to the Imperial Legionnaire. I did not find it necessary to put a photo of the other units.
Kc06t.jpg

A4G-g.jpg

4eFOq.jpg

9xZpI.jpg

AJ1uw.jpg

(An Army of Imperial Legionnaires only)

KJxgG.jpg

vFBH2.jpg

eFC8a.jpg

Loading Screens:
hMfN5.png

QChtH.png

Artificial Intelligence and Formations: Better and more advanced artificial intelligence than native has been integrated into the game. You will also be able to reorganize the soldiers. Arrangements for now; There are 4 in order of seniority, shield wall, square order and wedge order. This number is expected to increase in the future.

Skins: The skins diploma has been replaced with the skins of the 4.Litdum mod. Before publishing the mod, I will ask litdum if I will use it, I just integrated it for testing right now.

Variety of armor, weapons, outfits: More than 20 armors, outfits, helmets and weapons have been added to the game. These were added by hashing from various mods. It will come next. Also, many armors in bannerlord are modeled.

Decapitation: Added decapitation to the game.

War Improvements: When you see a war on the map, you will now be able to help anyone from either side.

Combat AI enhancement: Soldiers can kick in battle.

Shield Strike: Added Shield Strike.

Menus: A kingdom selection menu similar to bannerlord has been added to the start of the game.

Music: Added some of Bannerlord soundtracks. The times will be fully added.

Last edited:
If you really want to proceed making your own mod (I will not comment on whether or not it is worthwhile), here are some pieces of advice from me:
  1. you may use Warlord's OSP/ LSP assets which fit the theme of Bannerlord in Warband,
  2. creating scenes will take 90% of your spare time, so do not bother making them; use some LSP/ OSP ones from The Forge and beyond,
  3. you can expand the world map so that it does not have rough impassable edges; use module.ini to constraint players from tresspassing the map's boundaries,
  4. I would advise you to make something smaller such as a submod or a content pack for another mod; a big mod may be too tough for you...
I started modding. When I started modding, I had no knowledge about modding
This got me chuckling!
my own computer is really bad (sieges drop up to 5fps in warband)
Even if you make your own creation, you will have a hard time testing it out... 20 FPS when on the world map is very bad...

If you really want to proceed making your own mod (I will not comment on whether or not it is worthwhile), here are some pieces of advice from me:
  1. you may use Warlord's OSP/ LSP assets which fit the theme of Bannerlord in Warband,
  2. creating scenes will take 90% of your spare time, so do not bother making them; use some LSP/ OSP ones from The Forge and beyond,
  3. you can expand the world map so that it does not have rough impassable edges; use module.ini to constraint players from tresspassing the map's boundaries,
  4. I would advise you to make something smaller such as a submod or a content pack for another mod; a big mod may be too tough for you...

This got me chuckling!

Even if you make your own creation, you will have a hard time testing it out... 20 FPS when on the world map is very bad...
Thank you for your suggestions :smile: Can you give information about how to do your 3rd recommendation?

As for making the mod, yes, I really want to make this mod, and I don't want to throw away the progress I've come to this point, at least I want to make a playable mod. But you're right about some things, I might be inadequate for a big mod build.

Let me explain the fps issue like this. The reason I got such low FPS on the world map was because I saw where all assets were with Ctrl+t. Also, because I was going to take pictures, I increased the graphics of the game and the processing quality of the video card, so there was a drop in fps. Otherwise, I get an average of 50fps in the game overall (except in sieges). I'm getting 60fps on the world map. So I don't think I will have much trouble testing my mod. Of course, for such an old game, these fps values are still very bad.

Can you give information about how to do your 3rd recommendation?
Just expand the world map in e.g. Blender by adding new lands etc. and just prevent players from moving out of a designated area in module.ini. Look up some tutorials about mapping in The Forge.
As for making the mod, yes, I really want to make this mod, and I don't want to throw away the progress I've come to this point, at least I want to make a playable mod. But you're right about some things, I might be inadequate for a big mod build.
I wish you good luck then, keeping my fingers crossed.

I continue to develop. I will share it with you as soon as possible :smile:
Hello friend. Im new to modding but i want to help. This looks like a rly great idea and you have passion for it. Id like to be a part of it. I have Bannerlord so i coud help in someways im sure

Hello friend. Im new to modding but i want to help. This looks like a rly great idea and you have passion for it. Id like to be a part of it. I have Bannerlord so i coud help in someways im sure
Ah hello :smile: Of course it would be very helpful if you could help me. You said you have Bannerlord. If you can enter the game, maybe I can ask you for in-game footage. Maybe this way we can design all the scenes and maps in more detail. I also have bannerlord, but I do not have a computer to open the game.

Back
Top Bottom