SP Modern Apocalypse Mount&Blade: Raccoon City (UPDATED)

How should the map be?

• Whole map should be Racoon City with small towns instead of cities.

Votes: 27 69.2%
  • A normal map with cities and Raccoon City as a capital city.

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Other (Please suggest)

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

This is actually pretty exciting.

I can't wait to put on some tasty trooper armour.

I really wish I could rig...

Elenmmare said:
This is actually pretty exciting.

I can't wait to put on some tasty trooper armour.

I really wish I could rig...

Yeah, I wish I could too. I could most likley learn it as I've been into 3D Modeling in nearly 6 years. But I don't have time for it. I got to deal with 3D Modeling, Python coding, Unwrapping, Scene editing and other. I tried to make my own map... Not much of a sucess :razz:

EDIT: Colt .45 and Glock 17 have been added into the game. They have now been texture and they're correctly aligned.

Whats wrong with the map? If i were you, seeing as the map is going to be an entire city, go into the texture folder. Then, change, say, the Steppe texture to a cement-look. There you go :smile:

I could do the map if I had the time, but I don't.

Good to see you making you'rself useful Elenmare :wink:
I've never seen resident evil (oh no I'm a freak) but I'm guessing that the zombies eat people. So they should probably eat you.

pentagathus said:
Good to see you making you'rself useful Elenmare :wink:
I've never seen resident evil (oh no I'm a freak) but I'm guessing that the zombies eat people. So they should probably eat you.

I see. Well no, I don't. Unless for you cannabilism is some kind of reward?

it'd be cool having the city as the map and streets and town squares everywhere

RIGGING

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqLiCXmn1ls

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXX1SyiYfBA&feature=related

Seriously, what was penth talking about? Sarcasm or just too much interest in human flesh?

@Darklon, making the city with streets on the map would be easy enough (the texturing), but its randomly generating it that's the problem.

Well it depends on the SMD plugin.. I'm not aware of SMD plugins for other software other than 3ds max, but there's a free rigging program tutorial over at MBX.

I learned how to use MAYA 8 last year, it's for "making" games, not modifying them though.

Rigging is kinda interesting, I think I might learn it and come back (I have lots of spare time until my cast comes off and I can get hired)

darklon7 said:
I learned how to use MAYA 8 last year, it's for "making" games, not modifying them though.

Hmm, 14-8...
come on, I can do this....mmmh...

Equals 6! You mastered MAYA at 6. You have amazing talent. At suspension of belief, that is.

Elenmmare said:
Seriously, what was penth talking about? Sarcasm or just too much interest in human flesh?
I was talking about what happens when sombies catch you in the game and defeat you in battle, I didn't mean they should eat you. lol.

Ok, sorry for lack of updates.

This mod is not dead, I've been busy trying to learn to rig. But this is it. I give up (At rigging).

I'll continue to make scene props and such. If someone wanna help out to rig, please PM me...!

Back
Top Bottom