SP Modern Apocalypse Mount&Blade: Raccoon City (UPDATED)

How should the map be?

• Whole map should be Racoon City with small towns instead of cities.

Votes: 27 69.2%
  • A normal map with cities and Raccoon City as a capital city.

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Other (Please suggest)

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

maker_of_pixels said:
Why can;t we just model anything we want?

Not an arguement, but still, the more variety in guns of this mod, the merrier.

Go ahead, but be warned;

We will not implement old weapons I just took the "Winchester Rifle" 'cause it's an old classic. But that's the limit now we only do new modern warfare weapons, feel free to make daggers if you'd like.

Also you can just sketch up an weapon of your fantasy and post a screenie and the staff will take a look.

We want MODERN weapons, because this is a MODERN mod :mad:

Of course we can do a secret weapon, like the old two barrel shotgun, or something like that :mrgreen:

greatsword said:
cant we do old antique shotguns like wich grandpas have in there front room :lol:

You mean a Remington 870 Wingmaster 12 gauge?

I was thinking of this first, but me and Teshin decided to get the Spas 12. Perhaps I'll make the Mossberg model 500A too.

Screenshot & Video Reply has been updated!

Wouldn't it make more sense to have weapons ye average peasant can find in a zombie invasion. As in hunting rifles and the occasional pistol.

Trooper5445 said:
Wouldn't it make more sense to have weapons ye average peasant can find in a zombie invasion. As in hunting rifles and the occasional pistol.

There's no civilians in Resident Evil, there's only modern weapons in Resident Evil.

Also I think it'll be more fun with modern weapons, we're not sure if the civilians faction should be there though.
Also if we make a civilians class we'll just make the have daggers and a colt .45.

Ok, I've made a few armors for the game which includes so far;

- S.T.A.R.S Bodygear
- S.T.A.R.S Leggings

But I simply can't rig them, I've spent hours on trying to do those but now I give up. Also I found a tutorial but it's not enough detailed and most likley outdated.

So what I wanna say is;

Rigger needed!

If your interested in helping us out, throw me a PM or reply in here.

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Dealman.

tamuli said:
So,are the zombies going to have guns,or will it just be you,killing them safely from a distance.

Yes, for now. But we'll make it quite large amounts on zombies and we'll make some zombies really strong that'll survive like 3 - 4 shotgun shots @ close range.

In future in possible, I got ideas for range attacking zombies which will be easy to kill but very lethal if not killed.

For me, anykind of shambler type zombie is fine. Runners are also okay in my book. So are smart ones. But ones that can use weapons seems to be alittle overkill.

Hey i have an idea.

Since your mod seems to depict Raccoon City only, maybe you can make the map using a city background. Towns are actually just buildings.
FOr instance, the grocery store could be the equivalent of Zendar or somthing, with low prices on food, but weaker weapons to buy.

Just alittle somthing.

I still don't understand why such a generic idea has to be based on another franchise. Surely your life would be a lot lot easier if you just did your own thing rather than trying to replicate something else.

maker_of_pixels said:
Hey i have an idea.

Since your mod seems to depict Raccoon City only, maybe you can make the map using a city background. Towns are actually just buildings.
FOr instance, the grocery store could be the equivalent of Zendar or somthing, with low prices on food, but weaker weapons to buy.

Just alittle somthing.

interesting idea, I'll have a talk with the Staff and see what they think.

Also, zombies with weapons will NOT be implemented. We've thought of really fast zombies which got rather small amount of health, but are fast and deal quite good damage so they might be a wise choice to kill first.

a lot of slow, high health zombies
and a lot of fast, low heath zombies
Small fast low damage zombies?
and maybe some bosses? the ones from Resident Evil !
zombie-dogs?

I would love to see a lot of different looking zombies! and a lot of them!

Back
Top Bottom