SP Native Mount & Blade: Plus

Users who are viewing this thread

We'd like to refrain from really changing the sphere of the game (for this first mod)--we want to create a template from which other mods could be built, to make all the mods better, and increase everyone's enjoyment of the game.

We'd like to make new weapons, new armors, and new horses, as well as including new characters with fully functional conversations, and new maps. From what I understand, none of this should prove too terribly difficult (except for creating new textures maybe).
After that, we have a few other ideas we will hopefully be able to implement after our learning experience with this mod.

We still need modellers/texturers, and anyone who would like to enlighten us with information regarding the Medieval age.

So, to answer your questions straightforwardly:

-Yes
-Not in this early stage, because we want to simply flesh out the "native" mod folder
-No, because again, we want to leave Armagan's game completely intact (we'll clean up a few typos in the conversations, though)
-As in full maps, with new characters and the like? Yes. If we can create city centers, we'd like to do that too.
-No, for reasons stated above.
-No, for reasons stated above, again.
Most of those things would come in a second mod, one that would be used for people who want to play a game that goes in the direction we want it to go in.
The mod we're producing right now should just flesh out the original game, making it a more enjoyable experience, and making a good template for other modders to use.

Does that answer your questions? If not, feel free to ask again. :smile:

That does answer my questions- I would like to help with the historical research- I don't have skill with texturing but I think I could help alot with the more advanced versions of your mod.

Stonewall382 said:
Glad to have you Valec--the two things we need most are texturers and researchers. :grin:

Well, what kind of research is needed? I might be able to help out in that area (if you need historical/archaeological research that is).

But do they still just stand there day and night, open all hours, rain or shine? Or can they shut shop (not be there!) for certain hours? Ever tried trading beer at 3am? Not many merchants would be that happy... Ever wanted to take part in a tournament at 4am? I know it's a game - but making people available between certain hours just adds a sense of realism, and would also stop people just rushing through trades - they would need to keep some sense of time. Just an idea...

@ Gesture: We need historically accurate armor, weapons, shields, and horses. We'd like to put different types of weapons in, too. If you'd be interested in helping, we'd love to have ya. :smile:

To Nog: I don't know how hard it would be to do, but if you'd be willing to try, I'd be willing to try and help, and we could surely put it in the mod if it works. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom