SP Native Mount & Blade: Plus

Users who are viewing this thread

Stonewall382

Knight at Arms
Due to the support of some patrons here, I've started a mod, and I currently have three friends interested in helping.
Our goal (though still under debate, but we've mostly nailed it down) is to flesh out the game. We generally would like to add historically accurate weapons, armors, horses, and clothes. We would also like to add to the ambient feel of the maps of towns. We would like to possibly use the mappack made by Ingolifs, unless he or any of the mappers have any problem with it. (We may instead make our own maps--that is also under discussion.) I've already begun work on Zendar, as some of you may be aware--I posted pictures in this thread: http://forums.taleworlds.com/viewtopic.php?t=5207.
I would like to put new, inconsequential (not merchants, and not part of the storyline or quests) people in the maps, so as to add to the ambient feel.
So, if anyone would be up for making new armors, new horses, new weapons, or new clothes, or for making new characters and new conversations, please post in this thread, and I will PM you with the link to our forum (it is meant for members of the modding team only).

Please keep in mind that we're in the very earliest stages of creation and development, and so are still getting things up and running, but if anyone would like to help, you're absolutely welcome. :wink:
Thanks.

That's gotta make ya feel good. :razz:

And thanks for the support guys (and doubly to smaug for letting us use his map. :smile: )

Feel free, but beware of the thugs in the Tulga Merchant's doorway knocking you to desktop... I think Ingo fixed 'em though.

Will be great to see more customers in shops etc. And surely you'll put some drunkards to fight in taverns? Or maybe drunkards fighting each other with blunt weapons.

i can help in the limit of my time with skinning and properties using mbeditor and such
if u like my previous work

Figured this would warrant a second post...

I got conversation to work! It took me four days to make my stablehand Zel talk, but I finally managed it! w00000000h00000!!
Ahem...yeah, so if anyone is up for conversations, I'll help, blah blah (I really just wanted to express my happiness at making it work :smile: ).

Here's the picture of Zel's first non-generic words:
http://www.imagedump.com/index.cgi?pick=setandget&tp=333463&poll_id=0&category_id=19&warned=y .
w000! :grin:

@ Captain--Hopefully these'll work. There are some new ones in there, too. :wink:
For the record, though, all those characters were just test characters, and so have been scrapped, but I'm keeping the map, and will replace the characters.

Edit: ... :oops: Here's the link (*hangs head in shame*):
http://photobucket.com/albums/c162/Stonewall382/

it keeps wanting me to log in as you for that >.<, i even logged in as myself and did a search for you and still wanted me to login as stonewall382

My n00b--I figured I'd screw it up. :razz:
Let's try this: http://photobucket.com/albums/c162/Stonewall382/
Does that one work? :???:

Edit: If you look at picture 25, it looks like it's just fog and rain, but if you look off to the right, there's a horse archer just barely visible. I almost lost him right after I put the picture in Paint. :razz:

Edited again for a new link.

I guess they all just stand around still... day and night... rain or shine...

Anyway to make merchants close at night? Or inns to close between midnight and mid morning or something? Or the trainer not be there at Zendar after certain hours? Or tournaments only be on during the day?

I am 100% behind this mod!

This mod could be coupled with the Detail Project Props so as to add more flesh to the game.

The important question is what are your top three goals?

Add more variety of weapons, horses and armor?
Add new trees of advancement for troops?
Make names, items, horses, troops, armor, weapons etc more historically accurate?
Make every city similiar to Zendar?
Create new missions?
Create an on going storyline?

Any three of these would be a huge project, some of these is a huge project all its own. So what exactly do you want to do?

Back
Top Bottom