Mount & Blade - Old Versions

Users who are viewing this thread

krik said:
You still need a serial key dip****.
calm down dip****, they didnt give a free mount&blade vanilla demo, so he cant give away the files for free.

Gambino said:
krik said:
You still need a serial key dip****.
calm down dip****, they didnt give a free mount&blade vanilla demo, so he cant give away the files for free.

Go to: www.taleworlds.com -> Mount&Blade (rightmost icon of the 4) -> Downloads
You'll be amazed at what you can find there!

Since the topic about medieval american history got locked, I'd like to post my final remark here, given the slightly similar nature of the last posts here.
So, we've lived up to the day of when fresh new recruits would be telling us Grand Masters, Keepers of the Sacred Knowledge (:razz:), telling us what to do and what not to do?! *sigh*
Anyways, I'd like to point out that we weren't making fun of the OP. And we were discussing american (I don't like this term, but meh), not canadian history. :smile:

And I said that we aren't spamming the topic.

krik said:
Gambino seems to be a **** anyway, most of these new guys are.

it's like you don't? a stupid grandmaster idiot that didnt help the community except with the 80% posts of trolling and random stuff in off-topic forum!
congratulations boy!

Just rename it to a brf file and open it with OpenBRF.  After editing, simply change the name back to rsf.  At least that's what I got from reading this thread.  Use OpenBRF, you can't change it back to rsf if you use the renaming method.  Currently trying it now.  Woah, I think it works?! :grin:

Pyrate said:
Just rename it to a brf file and open it with OpenBRF.  After editing, simply change the name back to rsf.  At least that's what I got from reading this thread.  Use OpenBRF, you can't change it back to rsf if you use the renaming method.  Currently trying it now.  Woah, I think it works?! :grin:

Thank you.. It works for some files. I'm not sure about resaving. I only want to load them.

Question. How do I recruit troops in 0.202, and I'm getting an error upon launching 0.632 - that the game could not update oreans.sys or just a "M&B has stopped working". Anyone has this running and how could I also resolve this?

Lumos said:
Question. How do I recruit troops in 0.202, and I'm getting an error upon launching 0.632 - that the game could not update oreans.sys or just a "M&B has stopped working". Anyone has this running and how could I also resolve this?

Code:
Oreans.sys
is a kernel driver used by the DRM of the game, called Themida.
Be cautious with that, as they work as rootkits.

Surely the problem is related with your system being 64bits* so it doesn't gets injected having complete control of your system in a desperate intent of avoiding attaching debuggers and memory dumpers.

Stupid. Here you see the outcome.

Gambino said:
krik said:
Gambino seems to be a **** anyway, most of these new guys are.

it's like you don't? a stupid grandmaster idiot that didnt help the community except with the 80% posts of trolling and random stuff in off-topic forum!
congratulations boy!

Look dude...please chill out. Most of your posts seem to be an attack rather than a question, in my opinion. I'm not being a jerk, but I am being honest...

Caba`drin said:
Let's keep it on topic folks and keep the flaming in check.
Done. :grin:

Lumos said:
Anyways, if anyone finds a way to solve the scene not found bugs for 0.202, please give me a shout.
The only thing I did to fix that issue was load the game using my system's admin rights, but I don't think it fixed much. It only crashes half the time now though.

Back
Top Bottom