Mount & Blade - Old Versions

Users who are viewing this thread

Ah, that. No, to my knowledge there have been no major changes at such between the versions. At Vanilla it was more a development and Armagan might have been unsure which way the game takes, starting from low fantasy going to a more non-fantasy early medieval time period.

i downloaded 0.808. but it doesnt work. even not opening. how can i fix this issue?
Either try Windows XP\ Windows 7, or a virtual machine for those versions of Windows. Alternatively, you might wanna try running in compatibility mode, running as administrator, or running windows in safe mode. See if any of these work for you.

That one doesn't seem to be part of the list. Good job, @Corbul! We are also missing earlier/beta versions of Warband.

Uploading them as a new entry on Archive.org and direct-linking them here is our best bet to make sure they survive ten years down the line. As these filehosters die frequently.

I'm sure @Eärendil Ardamírë doesn't mind updating the first post with the definitive direct link or adding new entries once he has some free time.

I'm sure @Eärendil Ardamírë doesn't mind updating the first post with the definitive direct link or adding new entries once he has some free time.
Done now. Thanks @Corbul .

It is mentioned in the section dedicated for M&B under the 'Forums' tab. I believe there are some more useful things in there.
Are you referencing to the list in OP or the archive.org place? I couldn't find it at the list of the OP post.

Are you referencing to the list in OP or the archive.org place? I couldn't find it at the list of the OP post.
I meant that under the following link there are some more interesting things which are not listed in threads under the 'Modding' tab: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?forums/zendar-town-square-general-discussion.2/. I have not had time yet to properly look at its contents, but from a quick glance I can tell that there are some useful things in there.

Back
Top Bottom