Mount&Blade Module System Manager {0.4.7} | By Swyter

Users who are viewing this thread

You have a direct download? Because when I open the new version, it starts booting it every time.

Some screens from my task manager. The first one is of the processes, and the second one of Programs.

mysysbug.png

mysysbug1.png

Bolkonsky said:
Awesome!  You're making me envious!  :smile:
:smile: Had some unexpected affairs to accomplish today so it's not ready yet.

Jezze said:
You have a direct download? Because when I open the new version, it starts booting it every time.

Some screens from my task manager. The first one is of the processes, and the second one of Programs.

mysysbug.png

mysysbug1.png
Grab it! http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2208

I've been thinking about your problem and the fact that the bug you reported was about a command line exotic entry.
My conclusion: Are you using Msys Manager as editor so when tries to open the Notepad custom location in fact it's opening itself?.  :wink:

How to check it: rename the msys.manager.exe -> run it -> When asks for an editor put where Notepad++ is -> restart my prog -> better?  :idea:

Maybe an internal bug, but I've checked every line looking for this without success.
I'll add a warning message for the next rev.

*Looks at their signatures*
>_> lol. What a detail.

Swyter said:
*Looks at their signatures*
>_> lol. What a detail.

Credit Jesse, I just ripped it off of him.  :wink:

And I have two essays to finish, so the longer the wait, the better for my grades.  :lol:

Sorry Swyter, but it's still start to run the program :sad:. I shall mess around and try to get it working.

EDIT: Nvm, I got it working smoothly and normal :grin:. I deleted all registry keys from it and renamed the .exe file. New functions work like a charm also.

Finally released and ready for download. Look here for the real post. Some messages above.  :smile:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,131976.msg3697945.html#post_v042

- Open previous versions to get automatically updated to the latest one. This should fix most part of the remaining inconsistencies,.

- Did you asked for complexity? now you have so much surgical control that you'll wish a colorful wizard, the (optional) Extended Functions adds millimetric syntax interpreter for expert modders.

- And includes a Scifi transparent fade to show off your friends how cool you are.

Nice!  I can add all sorts of file now!  (Including triggers, to-do lists, etc.  :smile:)

Thanks!  Everything's working perfectly! 

Bolkonsky said:
Nice!  I can add all sorts of file now!  (Including triggers, to-do lists, etc.  :smile:)

Thanks!  Everything's working perfectly!

Yep. All under your control.

Some new eye candy Screenshots:

042.jpg

As you can see now the combinations are infinite. Only limited by your imagination.
042b.jpg

Press the little "Extended" button in the corner to access the following:
042c.jpg

The update disable it's only recommended for really slow Internet connections. If the programs detects that you're not connected it skips the check automatically so try to keep that activated. Only giving you options.

Jerkuh said:
Mmm...

In that case you left me with one thing  i need to say.
YOUR THE GOD!

Oh. C'mon. What reply did you want to this?  :wink:
Thank you Jerkuh for your valuable suggestions, you're are also part of this toolset.

Bolkonsky said:
Any chance of a minimize to tray option?
That's a really good one. In progress... Mr Official Tasty.
What better to celebrate an update than a minor update  :smile:

Dam Swyter, this is definitely becoming the best developed and useful tool of M&B modding. This is a must-have when you work with the MS :smile:.

I am trying to think of a suggestion, but I cannot :razz:. Maybe something will pop in sooner or later.

[anchor=v044]M&B MSYS MANAGER v0.4.4.1 RELEASED Alias 'TL;TR'[/anchor]

✓ :: 0.4.2+ Extended Functions, A new way to configure what you want to show in your Quick Jumper.
✓ :: 0.4.2+ Aesthetic changes, I wanted to program something funny and made an Artisan Tool Box Fader you surely like. It's like 'wooah Nextgen!'  :razz:
  ✓ :: 0.4.2+ Secure code, More and more logical operators that makes the program clever against unexpected user behavior (see dummy  smashing keyboard for further info).

✓ :: 0.4.3+ Cool tray Icon, whose suggestions it's property our fellow (fella?) mate  [COGlory/Bolkonsky].
  • The icon has a context menu with unexpected options. Also has two states. On and Off.
  • The tray illuminates when the program it's ready for use (with an awesome transparency effect *cool*)
  • And yes. You can now minimize.
  • To restore rightclick on "Restore" or simply click over the tray icon. As you may know, complexity it's my premise. :razz:
✓ :: 0.4.3+ The procedural QuickJumper Editor now has a more readable text. Smaller and nice.
  ✓ :: 0.4.3+ Now it's compatible even with future game versions! In prevision of future hijacking inactivity of this guy.
  • So you can continue editing (hope) better versions of this indie game.
  • All this magic can be achieved with a bulletproof executable finder that instead of looking a fixed filename seeks for a company name " TaleWorlds Entertainment" (Yes it has a space at the start, ask Armagan)
✓ :: 0.4.3+ Fixed a little mistake with the Play button what made it to doesn't work at all. lol
  ✓ :: 0.4.3+ Implemented the Magic Constructor auto-disable.

✓ :: 0.4.4+ Rewritten the core routines for easy and readability.
  ✓ :: 0.4.4+ Added a comma so now it doesn't explodes. (Without joking, really serious business)
    ✓ :: 0.4.4+ More and more compressed. From the 6mb of the previous already compressed versions now I've reached a new record: 4.6mb

✓ :: 0.4.4.1+ Added a better post-update backend. Now the updated program will replace the old version and gets restarted automatically, independently of the filename given (after this version  :razz:)
✓ :: 0.4.4.1+ Now doesn't let you to assign itself to open the Py files and offers you to download the latest version of Notepad++ instead.

[!] Open your Msys Manager 0.3.1 or newer to update automatically.

Let me know possible bugs or suggestions. So they would be ironed almost on-the-fly  :wink:

Click Here, or use the first post button for downloading a single, portable useful coding tool.

Jezze said:
Automatic updating does not work completely smooth with me. It has to  download twice or more before it starts.

Can you elaborate a little more? Does it download but doesn't replace after that, or simply doesn't restarts the program?  :idea:

I know what the problem is here, the file name when you download the module system he downloads a complete new file with an extra part in the name, like if the name of the file is msmodule.exe the downloaded file will be something like msmodule_0.4.4.exe

When i open the msmodule.exe hell redownload, when i open the other file it just is the updated version.
So i hop this is enough info for both swyter and the recent user, i hope you can fix this in the next version.

Jerkuh said:
I know what the problem is here, the file name when you download the module system he downloads a complete new file with an extra part in the name, like if the name of the file is msmodule.exe the downloaded file will be something like msmodule_0.4.4.exe

When i open the msmodule.exe hell redownload, when i open the other file it just is the updated version.
So i hop this is enough info for both swyter and the recent user, i hope you can fix this in the next version.

Yeah, of course. It cannot overwrite itself on the fly, so simply gets the filename, adds the number version, when the download ends theoretically closes itself, deletes the old, gets substituted by the new and gets launched. I'll do further testing to check errors.

But it was working fine for me.  :neutral:

Bolkonsky said:
It works fine, unless you have a shortcut to it somewhere.

Shortcuts? I don't see the point. Did you use another destination folder in the options or so?
The shellexec universal API works the same in a shortcut than into a W32 Explorer's window  :shock: *extremely confused*

I'm accustomed to use the taskbar pinning, I haven't a single shortcut in my Desktop anymore.

This claims to setup a Virtualbox to work with other Operative Systems. Currently I'm using W7 / Ubuntu. And both Mount&Blade and every modding tool works perfectly.

@Jezze: you're using XP. isn't it? Any other specific os? Gentoo?, Mac Os?  :smile:

Back
Top Bottom