Mount&Blade Module System Manager {0.4.7} | By Swyter

Users who are viewing this thread

You've just saved me a huge annoyance!

Out of curiosity, (I'm assuming you used Visual Studio for this) did System.Diagnostics.Process.Start("build_module.bat directory") work?  When I tried it, I just got errors. 

Bolkonsky said:
You've just saved me a huge annoyance!

Out of curiosity, (I'm assuming you used Visual Studio for this) did System.Diagnostics.Process.Start("build_module.bat directory") work?  When I tried it, I just got errors.

Definitely I'm not using C# for this. I prefer self-contained runtimes.
So my apps run without any heavy .NET framework, that means you can run it in Linux/Wine.

You should use a Shellexec call (Win32 api): http://tinyurl.com/29s294h

Or try something like this:
Code:
System.Diagnostics.Process.Start("cmd","/c build_module.bat");

Jezze said:
Is there a way to configure the module map again? Couldn't find that anywhere.

I don't understand, Jezze. The module map? Map.txt vertex are edited with the available ex/importers.
And the boundaries are specified in the first lines of Module.ini

Swyter said:
Jezze said:

I don't understand, Jezze. The module map? Map.txt vertex are edited with the available ex/importers.

May be what Jezze mean is selecting another module system folder. It's took time for me to realize that the window can be resized up so we can reconfigure MsManager.

Swyter said:
Jezze said:

In the MySys program you can open the module folder of the mod you configured. But when I configured my new Module System, the button for module folder keeps opening the old module folder.

How can I set the new module folder, or this is done according to the module_info.py in the configured Module Folder of the MySys program?

Hope this clarifies the issue :smile:.

dunde said:
May be what Jezze mean is selecting another module system folder. It's took time for me to realize that the window can be resized up so we can reconfigure MsManager.

Oh. I see. I designed the app with a minimalist design in mind. So almost every option it's masked down into the toolbox.
I thought it appeared clearly in the screenshots. Well, simply drag the border down to show the ordered list.

msysdragndrop.png

The list of Functions up to Date >

Configure MSManager
[td]Lets you select another module folder. Configuration it's saved independently for every user in the machine.

[tr][td]  Open Module Folder
[td]Creates a new Windows explorer window with the automatically gathered path.[/td]

[tr][td]  Open Msystem Folder[/td][td]Creates a new Windows explorer window with the given ModuleSystem folder given at first run.[/td]

[tr][td]  Start OpenBRF[/td][td]Opens the currently linked application with the BRF format.[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]  Magic Constructor[/td][td]Plugin for automatic creation of Sceneprops. Look in the previous page for detailed instructions.[/td][/tr]

[/td][/tr]
[/td][/tr]

Jezze said:
In the MySys program you can open the module folder of the mod you configured. But when I configured my new Module System, the button for module folder keeps opening the old module folder.

How can I set the new module folder, or this is done according to the module_info.py in the configured Module Folder of the MySys program?

Lets see your problem. I think what I know the origin of the issue. You're using a manually specified path, that aren't reseted when the configuration changes. Only when the path it's no more.

Good bug you've just found. BTW simply open Regedit, go to [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\MSManagerBySwyter] and remove the entire key. I'll fix this in a moment.

You can also try to move/rename the current location where my program opens so you force to specify again a new folder.

Both are temporal solutions. Later I'll post a quick fixed version.

Swyter said:
Jezze said:

Lets see your problem. I think what I know the origin of the issue. You're using a manually specified path, that aren't reseted when the configuration changes. Only when the path it's no more.

Good bug you've just found. BTW simply open Regedit, go to [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\MSManagerBySwyter] and remove the entire key. I'll fix this in a moment.

You can also try to move/rename the current location where my program opens so you force to specify again a new folder.

Both are temporal solutions. Later I'll post a quick fixed version.

Yeah, exactly :wink:. This is exactly what I mean. When I installed it for the first time, the module folder worked perfect, but when I switched to another folder, it kept opening the old module folder.

I shall fix it with the regedit, thanks for the help :grin:!

[anchor=v024]M&B MSYS MANAGER v0.2.4 RELEASED[/anchor]

Mandatory update  :smile:. For ease and a better workflow I recommend specially this version.
I'm very happy with the results of today.

✓ :: Fixed the 'lack of reseting paths' when the configuration changes. Thanks to [Jezze] :wink:
✓ :: Now you can set the opacity of the Tool Box at your wish.
  ✓ :: The path recognition of the artisan Python parser has been improved. 100% of usability.
  ✓ :: Added more filters to the Magic Constructor (now skips strings with /,#,),spaces and another symbols) a more complex algorithm and a beautified window.
    ✓ :: Overall use it's smooth and clever.
    ✓ :: The last version I added an "// Operations" as reference. In this one a "// Module INI" is optionally added.
      ✓ :: Minor tinkering on starting routines and so.

Click Here, or use the first post button for downloading a single, portable useful coding tool.

Awesome :grin:! Downloading now.

EDIT:

I had to remove the keys from the register of the old MySys manager to get it working, but what a great tool :wink:. Everything works like a charm!

And when you configure the manager, your configure window does not disappear in my case when you press 'Done' btw.

Jezze said:
Awesome :grin:! Downloading now.

EDIT:

I had to remove the keys from the register of the old MySys manager to get it working, but what a great tool :wink:. Everything works like a charm!

And when you configure the manager, your configure window does not disappear in my case when you press 'Done' btw.

:???: Have you filled all the items? The Module system directory needs to be selected every time you enter in the Configuration window. I've been testing stuff along 2 hours. Without any serious problem.

Apart from a Windows 7 API error with the transparency selector. But there's nothing I can do there.

Could you maybe add some sort of grab and release?
(Its a bit annoying having to resize it, to move it  :lol: )

Thanks for this great tool!

EDIT: *Facepalm* Somebody had to win the Oscar for best Retard.

Thanks for the quick answer  :smile:

Duh said:
Could you maybe add some sort of grab and release?
(Its a bit annoying having to resize it, to move it  :lol: )

Thanks for this great tool!

Do it.  :smile: Grab it on the grey zones. It should work everywhere except the buttons. I thought it was obvious, I'll write down this for a future FAQ.
The size and position of the Tool Box it's remembered. Also.

Back
Top Bottom