Mount&Blade Module System Manager {0.4.7} | By Swyter

Users who are viewing this thread

Swyter said:
apsod said:
If you want an idea I have one, but it would take really much work to do. I saw the drop down menu, and I don't know exactly what is does, but I had something similar in my mind. My idea goes like this you have a drop down menu in every file. So if you are coding in script.txt and you want to know what places in contains  you just use the drop down menu to see what different places that exist in the script.txt, and if you click on one of them you will be taken to that place in the file.
Interesting, good hint, this may require hooking the Notepad++ framework. And I don't know it can be done directly, if this is feasible I'll add it.
Thank you.

Happy to help :wink:

Lumos said:
Why don't you make a Notepad++ plugin? It'd be better connected to the program and all. It requires C++, but I'm sure you know enough of it already. :grin:
haha, my c++ it's more than rusty. Probably need to reread my "How to program in C++ for completely dummies in easy 3000 steps"

Lumos said:
By the way, what the hell is
Swyter said:
an unlimited script assistant buffet
?
Sorry, I wanna say Wizard, I misspelled the word, in spanish: asistente = assistant = wizard
→A fully functional coding wizard, such your Modular Item Builder... following the same style.

apsod said:
Happy to help :wink:
Enjoy :wink:

Swyter said:
haha, my c++ it's more than rusty. Probably need to reread my "How to program in C++ for completely dummies in easy 3000 steps"
Lend it to me, I'll make use of it...
What do you use then? C#?

Swyter said:
→A fully functional coding wizard, such your Modular Item Builder... following the same style.
Hey! Don't steal my bread! :grin:

Lumos said:
Swyter said:
Lend it to me, I'll make use of it...
What do you use then? C#?
I prefer lego bricks. BTW you can see my today released program, it's called Font Customiser Lite. Oh sh*t, you're pretty fast.

Lumos said:
Swyter said:
Hey! Don't steal my bread! :grin:

The bread it's huge, my friend. Can you share a bit with this lost soul infected with 'wizardry'?  :wink:

Looks cool, but for me it still just runs the files in Python rather than opening them with NP++.. also the "Open Module Folder" button doesn't work for me, nor does "Play".

pampl said:
Looks cool, but for me it still just runs the files in Python rather than opening them with NP++.. also the "Open Module Folder" button doesn't work for me, nor does "Play".

Hmm... Did you downloaded the latest version? I'm sure that it should work if you have Notepad++ installed. If the manager doesn't find it it launches the document with the default viewer, in you case, python or wathever.

Try this: http://download.tuxfamily.org/notepadplus/5.7/npp.5.7.Installer.exe

It works for me. And the "Open module" button and such reads your module path by parsing module_info.py, so be sure to point it to a real M&B module instead a simple folder anywhere.

Lumos said:
Swyter said:
I prefer lego bricks
??!
That was exactly the reason I wrote that, lol. BTW I can say to you I'm not using static libs, I'm using wrappers with almost real time processing, just the better thing to debug instant-lily this kind of tools. Without waiting to recompile. I'm really practical.
The only disadvantage of my programming method it's the disk space cost, cos my core static libs weight a minimun of 5mb.

The rest, it's a secret.

Swyter said:
pampl said:

Hmm... Did you downloaded the latest version? I'm sure that it should work if you have Notepad++ installed. If the manager doesn't find it it launches the document with the default viewer, in you case, python or wathever.

It works for me. And the "Open module" button and such reads your module path by parsing module_info.py, so be sure to point it to a real M&B module instead a simple folder anywhere.
Dunno what to tell you, I've had notepad++ installed for months and module_info.py points to the right place.  I downloaded it from the second DL link you posted.. is that the latest version? 

pampl said:
Swyter said:
pampl said:

Dunno what to tell you, I've had notepad++ installed for months and module_info.py points to the right place.  I downloaded it from the second DL link you posted.. is that the latest version?

Yes, is the latest one... can you send me you lovely msys? it can be a great help,also: are you using the steam version? have you binded python files with Np++? it may help

Swyter said:
pampl said:
Swyter said:
pampl said:

Yes, is the latest one... can you send me you lovely msys? it can be a great help,also: are you using the steam version? have you binded python files with Np++? it may help
Binding Python files to NP++ works.  If I bind them back to Python, though, then it just goes back to running them in Python again.. I guess this is a pretty minor complaint, as it's not inconvenient for me to just leave Python files bound to NP++ all the time.  The broken "Play" and "Open Module Folder" buttons are worse though.  Could it be something to do with Windows 7 security?  I could see why that would stop the program from running an executable, but it'd be pretty weird if it was stopping a folder from being opened too.

I'm using regular (non-Steam) versions of M&B and M&B WB. I tried redownloading your program and got the same results but just in case there's something wrong with my downloaded version here it is:
http://www.mediafire.com/?d87c7kagy3qwm92

pampl said:
Swyter said:
Binding Python files to NP++ works.  If I bind them back to Python, though, then it just goes back to running them in Python again.. I guess this is a pretty minor complaint, as it's not inconvenient for me to just leave Python files bound to NP++ all the time.  The broken "Play" and "Open Module Folder" buttons are worse though.  Could it be something to do with Windows 7 security?  I could see why that would stop the program from running an executable, but it'd be pretty weird if it was stopping a folder from being opened too.

I'm using regular (non-Steam) versions of M&B and M&B WB. I tried redownloading your program and got the same results but just in case there's something wrong with my downloaded version here it is:
http://www.mediafire.com/?d87c7kagy3qwm92

Again it's the latest one, pampl... it simply works fine for me, everything... The "Open Msys Folder" button works well for you... isn't?
The program opens your module_info.py and gets the path for M&B and your module... then simply calls explorer.exe + your path.
So your folder opens as normal... *headache*

Try to run as Administrator, you know, right-clicking in the program icon and selecting the shield menu item..
2rgnnus.jpg

Sorry for the inconvenience, it's sad that easy stuff I thought be useful aren't completed at all :sad:

Yeah, "Open MSys Folder" works perfectly for me, "Compile" does too, that's the weird thing.  Even running it as administrator doesn't help...

Am I the only one having these bugs?  I don't want to waste your time if it's just a problem with my computer and no one else's.

M&B MSYS MANAGER v0.2.1 RELEASED

Here goes a little revision dedicated to our friend [pampl]. Due an unknown cause, he was unable to use most part of the buttons... Well, that problem it's gone. Now the program will ask you for a path if cannot encounter it automatically. And this info will be saved for all the future uses.  :smile: Done!

✓ :: Now it will ask for help when a button don't work properly. The info will be saved until the folder/program deletion.
  ✓ :: Weight reduced 5KB

Click Here, or use the first post button for downloading a single, portable useful coding tool.

pampl said:
Awesome new changes, now I have a fully operational MSys Manager  :mrgreen:  Great tool!
Oh, that's a great promotional quote  :wink:, I'll save it for future uses. Glad you like it and enjoy, pampl!

Lumos said:
Hey, Swyter! what do you think of my first project ever? (Found it in a folder yesterday. Still has bugs to squash.)
Notepad Xpress 0.83

I've downloaded it Lumos: impressive coding skills, you love visual studio, isn't? rich text editing, professional packing, pluggins, extra utils, embeded IE frame with cookie viewer, grab images? WMP clone?.  :shock: wow, Ragnarök Software codes better than the entire Microsoft's 5th plant.
You've an amazing future. you know?  :eek:

Swyter said:
I've downloaded it Lumos: impressive coding skills, you love visual studio, isn't? rich text editing, professional packing, pluggins, extra utils, embeded IE frame with cookie viewer, grab images? WMP clone?.  :shock: wow, Ragnarök Software codes better than the entire Microsoft's 5th plant.
You've an amazing future. you know?  :eek:
This means much when said by you. This is quite buggy, though. The "Untitled Document" title never changes, I haven't patented the company name (:razz:), and I haven't given credit to some people who made the basic webbrowser code I used and extended. But the other stuff (apart from the browser core, I mean) are completely mine, from scratch.
And yeah, I love Visual Studio. :grin:

Back
Top Bottom