Mount&Blade Module System Manager {0.4.7} | By Swyter

Users who are viewing this thread

this tool is great!!! thanks a lot! 
anyway...can I use IDLE to open the file instead of notepad++? If so, how to do that? I can't find the .exe for it. the only thing I found is IDLE.gui...and it won't work.

genjinosuke05 said:
this tool is great!!! thanks a lot! 
anyway...can I use IDLE to open the file instead of notepad++? If so, how to do that? I can't find the .exe for it. the only thing I found is IDLE.gui...and it won't work.

If doesn't finds Notepad++ anywhere then asks you to select your own editor of choice.
I don't remember much about how it worked internally, if feels like an eternity since I created it.

Just portions of the code popping to my head. I suppose that you can tweak registry keys manually. Where it saves the configuration.
Press
Code:
Windows Key + R
-> write
Code:
regedit
-> press
Code:
Enter
> navigate to
Code:
HKCU/Software/MSManager
, then double click over the DWORD key named
Code:
editor
? Agh... I don't remember... Something like that.

Give an opportunity to Notepad++, it's way more configurable and resourceful for things like modding.
Search and indenting is specially good.

I know, necro sorry. Okay so I read the first three pages hoping for an answer and then I gave in to posting my question.
How do I reset my path? I set the path and now want to change to a different Mod Sys but I haven't figured out how change the path. Thanks for any answers.

Thane Delphi said:
I know, necro sorry. Okay so I read the first three pages hoping for an answer and then I gave in to posting my question.
How do I reset my path? I set the path and now want to change to a different Mod Sys but I haven't figured out how change the path. Thanks for any answers.

I don't quite remember. There should be an options/configuration button, made visible with the rest of options by resizing down the window.

If not you can always edit it manually from the registry, you can go there by following the steps on here:
Code:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,131976.msg6177747.html#msg6177747

Sorry, I meant to remove my post since I figured it out. But hey, atleast it bumped it to the top.

So the way to reset it is to pull open the window open farther so you can see the option for the configuration window.
Once your in their hit browse.

Back
Top Bottom