Mount&Blade Iron Launcher for Warband [ + Vanilla Compatible ]

Are you happy with the rebuilt of the program? What did you think about the new functions and bugfix

  • +++++ Cool, All the requested functions are fullfilled, and there are not big bugs! Perfect :D

    Votes: 52 35.9%
  • ++++ Good, The program is very nice, but have some perfomance errors... :P

    Votes: 19 13.1%
  • +++ Hey, It's a good program... but only for advanced modders... not for me ¬¬

    Votes: 17 11.7%
  • ++ I'm very indiferent with this piece of bytes! :|

    Votes: 12 8.3%
  • + Iron Launcher? What is that? Where am I? :)

    Votes: 70 48.3%

  • Total voters
    145

Swyter

Grandmaster Knight
WBM&BWF&S
Best answers
0
[anchor=main_ironlauncher_page]
[/anchor]
+ VANILLA COMPATIBLE

» This is not a regular upgrade of Iron Launcher, this is a new Iron Launcher.
    Rebuilt from scratch, Iron Launcher for Warband is a new, better, invisible, light, fast and easy tool...

  ~ Optimized code: 4000 lines of code to 360

    ~ Built from scratch... now free of the old bugs

      ~ Optimized filesizes

        ~ Includes PDF documentation. Online here

          ~ Pseudo-Compatible with Steam

            ~ Enhance your module: Modify the font, videos, ragdoll physics, weapon reach, skyboxes, core resources and more...

              ~ Backwards compatibility with the Original Mount&Blade (full supported)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Warband Patch 1.127:

~ From this patch your Warband module won't need further more this tool, thanks to the combined efforts of the entire community TaleWorlds has polished that engine limitations and now the Iron Launcher functions are completely embedded natively into the game. Thank you.

Simply drop a Data folder into your Module directory and it will be automatically read by the Mount&Blade Warband engine.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Download:

Download Iron Launcher for Warband from the File Repository [Page Link]
 
Download Iron Launcher for Warband from Swyterzone [Direct Link Mirror]

Greetings & Thanks Section:

[HokieBT] [cdvader] [Lumos] [octoburn] [tempered] [Wookie Warlord] [BerserkerPride]
[mtarini ----- Marco Tarini] [dzorro] [Darwin] [Csahes] [Tyrdall] [Caphalor].

Special thanks goes to
Wookie Warlord, if he had not been interested in a new version, this version wouldn't exist right now.
 

Darwin

Watchin' your language...
Section Moderator
WBM&BWF&SVC
Best answers
0
Great work! Although I don't remember why I'm in the credits...  :lol:
 

Swyter

Grandmaster Knight
WBM&BWF&S
Best answers
0
Darwin said:
Great work! Although I don't remember why I'm in the credits...  :lol:
You translated to German the old one... so you're in the "List of Honorific Contributors"
Try it out and tell, I've doing betatesting along all the week... but maybe yet can turn your computer into a fireball crash :wink:

Of course, possible suggestions are greatly appreciated...
 

Darwin

Watchin' your language...
Section Moderator
WBM&BWF&SVC
Best answers
0
Uhm, what am I supposed to do with this file "Mount"?  :neutral:
 

Swyter

Grandmaster Knight
WBM&BWF&S
Best answers
0
Darwin said:
Uhm, what am I supposed to do with this file "Mount"?  :neutral:
Mhhh... looks like MBrepository has shorten the filename "Mount&Blade Iron Launcher for Warband.zip". I'll fix it right now...
Edit: Ok, it shows the full name+extension now... it was because the ampersand (&)  :idea:
 

Darwin

Watchin' your language...
Section Moderator
WBM&BWF&SVC
Best answers
0
Ah, ok... then I'll just add ".zip" and it should work.
 

Nate

Knight at Arms
M&BWB
Best answers
0
I thought I should note that in the first post 'beginning' is misspelled as 'beggining.'

The program looks good though.
 

Swyter

Grandmaster Knight
WBM&BWF&S
Best answers
0
Nate said:
I thought I should note that in the first post 'beginning' is misspelled as 'beggining.'
Yeah, sorry about that, I'm Spanish  :roll: :???:
EDIT: Fixed
 

Clau24

Sergeant at Arms
M&BWBWF&S
Best answers
0
is this a tool for modifing the game as i put it ingame and dont see were can i change somthing..or what actualy does this tool?
 

Clau24

Sergeant at Arms
M&BWBWF&S
Best answers
0
well i usualy read befor i ask a question so.. yea i read that and still no idea what it does
 

Swyter

Grandmaster Knight
WBM&BWF&S
Best answers
0
Clau24 said:
well i usualy read befor i ask a question so.. yea i read that and still no idea what it does


From the PDF...

1. Introduction
Mount&Blade Iron Launcher for Warband is a small utility for workaround some of the
limitations of the Taleworlds’ engine. With a simple double-click your module will have
lots of extra features, far away from other modules, some of the powerful qualities of the
Iron Launcher Modules are:

- Custom Font
- Custom Starting Videos
- Custom Skeletal System & Ragdoll Physics
- Custom FXO DirectX Shaders
- Custom Core Resources
- Custom Data folder… for skyboxes, flora, and terrain textures editing
- Work-in-progress Warband Battlesizer

2. How to use

Simply copy this program’s executable and data in your module folder and run
IronLauncher.exe… The program don’t need configuration, it looks for modified files and
1 second later the game runs normally… Iron Launcher runs invisible for the player, without
significant waiting, it has been programmed for extended error handling, and it fixes on
the fly possible game errors. When the game closes, Iron Launcher rollbacks the entire
configuration in half-second and keeps the game as if nothing had happened.
 

Knil

Knight
Best answers
0
Swyter said:
Clau24 said:
well i usualy read befor i ask a question so.. yea i read that and still no idea what it does


From the PDF...

1. Introduction
Mount&Blade Iron Launcher for Warband is a small utility for workaround some of the
limitations of the Taleworlds’ engine. With a simple double-click your module will have
lots of extra features, far away from other modules, some of the powerful qualities of the
Iron Launcher Modules are:

- Custom Font
- Custom Starting Videos
- Custom Skeletal System & Ragdoll Physics
- Custom FXO DirectX Shaders
- Custom Core Resources
- Custom Data folder… for skyboxes, flora, and terrain textures editing
- Work-in-progress Warband Battlesizer

2. How to use

Simply copy this program’s executable and data in your module folder and run
IronLauncher.exe… The program don’t need configuration, it looks for modified files and
1 second later the game runs normally… Iron Launcher runs invisible for the player, without
significant waiting, it has been programmed for extended error handling, and it fixes on
the fly possible game errors. When the game closes, Iron Launcher rollbacks the entire
configuration in half-second and keeps the game as if nothing had happened.
:lol:
 

slad3d

Recruit
Best answers
0
He probably needs it bold up... :mrgreen:
Swyter said:
1. Introduction
Mount&Blade Iron Launcher for Warband is a small utility for workaround some of the
limitations of the Taleworlds’ engine. With a simple double-click your module will have
lots of extra features
, far away from other modules, some of the powerful qualities of the
Iron Launcher Modules are:

- Custom Font
- Custom Starting Videos
- Custom Skeletal System & Ragdoll Physics
- Custom FXO DirectX Shaders
- Custom Core Resources
- Custom Data folder… for skyboxes, flora, and terrain textures editing
- Work-in-progress Warband Battlesizer

2. How to use

Simply copy this program’s executable and data in your module folder and run
IronLauncher.exe… The program don’t need configuration, it looks for modified files and
1 second later the game runs normally… Iron Launcher runs invisible for the player, without
significant waiting, it has been programmed for extended error handling, and it fixes on
the fly possible game errors. When the game closes, Iron Launcher rollbacks the entire
configuration in half-second and keeps the game as if nothing had happened.[/spoiler]
 

Clau24

Sergeant at Arms
M&BWBWF&S
Best answers
0
yea.. a lots of smartass around here... my first question was....
is this a tool for modifing the game as i put it ingame and dont see were can i change somthing..or what actualy does this tool?
i understand that enhances the game and gameplay but im more interested if i can use it to modify the game
and if i can how i use that cause i tried alt+ ENTER  and ctrl+ E and see no change(or maibe im doing somthing rong)
so my question was can i modify the game with this tool...
 

Swyter

Grandmaster Knight
WBM&BWF&S
Best answers
0
Clau24 said:
yea.. a lots of smartass around here... my first question was....
is this a tool for modifing the game as i put it ingame and dont see were can i change somthing..or what actualy does this tool?
i understand that enhances the game and gameplay but im more interested if i can use it to modify the game
and if i can how i use that cause i tried alt+ ENTER  and ctrl+ E and see no change(or maibe im doing somthing rong)
so my question was can i modify the game with this tool...
Well, Iron Launcher gives to the modder the possibility of making easy avoiding limitations of the engine, so if you want to modify some text file of the data folder (as the font descriptor, weapon reach or Havok radolls properties), modify the file, drop it into a "Module Data" folder under your module, start the game with IronLauncher.exe and your font has changed... easy for the developer and the player... OK? (I don't know why I'm writting the same thing 2 times)

Data files, mesh shaders or videos, cannot be overiden as a module file so this program makes this task... invisible... it is not a GUI tool for editing Module system, you can edit that file with Notepad or a common text editor (as Notepad++, I use this in my mod editing)

GUI tools looks more easy, but they're always limited... the genuine modders codes directly in text files, it is not so hard and adds a 600% of flexibility...

Better?


EDIT: Hehe... The poll it's more funny than I've thinked in first instance... this forum is filled with 10 year old noobs!  :wink:

Look:

--POLL-- said:
Are you happy with the rebuilt of the program? What did you think about the new functions and bugfixes?

+++++      Cool, All the requested functions are fullfilled, and there are not big bugs! Perfect :grin:      < A good modder reply
    1 (12.5%)
++++          Good, The program is very nice, but have some perfomance errors... :razz:                          < A good modder reply
    1 (12.5%)
+++            Hey, It's a good program... but only for advanced modders... not for me ¬¬                    < A good modder reply
    2 (25%)
++              I'm very indiferent with this piece of bytes! :neutral:                                                                    < A  troll reply
    1 (12.5%)
+                Iron Launcher? What is that? Where I am?  :smile:                                                                  < A noob reply
    3 (37.5%)
 

Clau24

Sergeant at Arms
M&BWBWF&S
Best answers
0
thanks for response and yea moust of are noobs; but is bad to be 10 years old on this forum and be a noob than to be a 10 year old noob  :smile: