Mount&Blade II: How to add a multiplayer profile for NVidia GPU´s for maximum performance (temporary FIX)

Users who are viewing this thread

LordOfWar666

Recruit
1: Download the latest Nvidia Drivers

2: Download the lastest Nvidia Inspector version from here:

https://forums.guru3d.com/threads/nvidia-profile-inspector-2-3-0-12.425787/

3: Open the NVidia Inspector and search for the mount and blade II profile

4: Add the bannerlord.exe on the profile

5: Close the NVidia Inspector and enjoy the extra performance

I tested this fix and the games runs now very smooth on my NVidia 1070 and Ryzen 2700X

PD: Please NVidia make a real drivers for the M&BII and sorry community for my english, I´m spanish.

What this fix does exactly? Should I run NVidia Inspector every time before launching Bannerlord? And how can I cancel the changes this fix makes if I need?

You only need add bannerlord.exe the first time, this fix add the multiplayer exe to the nvidia profile, if you want cancel this fix open the nvidia inspector again and delete the bannerlord.exe.

Tried this inspector but unfortunately no fps boost at any game mode for me.
I use afterburner on screen benchmark to measure fps

My rig is i7-7700k, gtx1080, RAM16 (2.4k) and I play on almost everything minimum full HD and during sieges I have 95 fps average (60 min, 130 max)
Both GPU and CPU load up to 65-70 max. No bottleneck here

My friend can run sieges with constant 145 fps at very high full HD settings with similar rig except that his CPU 4790k is older.
How is that?

Looks like poor optimization issue. The game does not load CPU and GPU at their maximum

Back
Top Bottom