Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I can't speak for them. Mine was just a guess. Employees legally can not be worked during public holidays unless they have given their signed permission and are being paid the double the usual amount for coming in those days. Most companies just do not work on those days.

@Goker -- That's all fine and good, but if that was the case they should have known there was a holiday coming up. I mean being understanding is one thing, but at a certain point you just can't stand the bs after bs these people spew out.
As silent as they are, they are very good at telling one guy something, then another guy something completely different (by guy I mean people from the "press"). I totally understand them not wanting to give out a release date because they know they are just gonna let people down if they make promises...... But then they go and ****ing make promises anyway.

I think you shouldn't point your finger against Goker, he only tried to explain a possible motivation of this (usual) devblog delay.

Plus, I don't wanna judge Callum, because he is just came in the TW like Community Manager. You should give him some time dudes, come on.

EDIT:
I have like a presentiment that I just put an enormous target on my head  :lol: :lol:

Jostino said:
I think you shouldn't point your finger against Goker, he only tried to explain a possible motivation of this (usual) devblog delay.

Plus, I don't wanna judge Callum, because he is just came in the TW like Community Manager. You should give him some time dudes, come on.

EDIT:
I have like a presentiment that I just put an enormous target on my head  :lol: :lol:

I think you misunderstood, no one ever pointed fingers against Goker?

Gab-AG. said:
Jostino said:

EDIT:

I think you misunderstood, no one ever pointed fingers against Goker?

Maybe, or maybe not. I simply anticipated the fact.

Monario said:
As silent as they are, they are very good at telling one guy something, then another guy something completely different (by guy I mean people from the "press").

No, they didn't tell them anything different, they just phrased it differently and people like you who are desperate for a precise meaning that isn't there confuse themselves. Saying they are adding the 'final touches' to the game and whatever else they said is not contradictory, it is all equally vague.

Gab-AG. said:
I just saw this pop up. If anyone speaks the language and hears any news, even though I doubt it, please let us know. Thanks.

It's German, a few people speak it! I'm trying to do that for 28 years now so I give a summary :party:

One of the journalist says he recently was in Ankara, he was the first to get to play a playable version of the game and look into all aspects of the gameplay. Then the general concept of M&B is explained. He says that the quests are more varying now. Then that it's still quite text-based in quests if you interact with people ingame, and it's not all voice-acted (but he doesn't sound so sure there imo).
Then they talk a bit about battle size, that more than 500 was possible. Then a lot of stuff that we already know, aside maybe that you can sign up to an army with your guys and and just go with it without 'steering' yourself. That the impact when you charge into infantry felt very good.
At the end they talk about release date, that the developers told him it may not have been such a great idea to announce it so early, and that the official release date is "still 2017" (however he knows), but that he thinks it will likely be 2018.

What Liwi said. Additionally:
- "They (TW) will not voice-act the majority of the dialogues."
- "(TW) is now a studio of 70 people"
- He claims that each faction is using very different tactics on the battlefield
- You can enable auto-block in SP

I think this is all just a conspiracy. They are delaying the game this much so the clans filled with old farts like Balion and wK will have the majority of their members literally die of old age before they can play competitive bannerlord

DanAngleland said:
Monario said:
As silent as they are, they are very good at telling one guy something, then another guy something completely different (by guy I mean people from the "press").

No, they didn't tell them anything different, they just phrased it differently and people like you who are desperate for a precise meaning that isn't there confuse themselves. Saying they are adding the 'final touches' to the game and whatever else they said is not contradictory, it is all equally vague.

First they say they truly have no idea when the game will come out. Then they say in response to an interviewer that it is correct, they are in fact adding the final touches to the game. Then they come out and say the road ahead is still a long one.
You'll get no argument from me that they are quite vague when they speak about that subject, but to not see the contradictions... you are either a little slow or just trying to troll.
Edit: Sorry, I guess perhaps a third possibility is you didn't hear any news from Taleworlds at E3... in which case let me tell you they do contradict themselves and it's annoying to say the least.

Hey guys, sorry the blog wasn't ready last week as we had hoped. You are right in thinking that this is in part due to the holiday celebrations that are currently taking place in Turkey. We will post it at some stage this week, (when everyone is back in the office.)

Callum_TaleWorlds said:
Hey guys, sorry the blog wasn't ready last week as we had hoped. You are right in thinking that this is in part due to the holiday celebrations that are currently taking place in Turkey. We will post it at some stage this week, (when everyone is back in the office.)

Thanks.

Hello, I can't wait for the new blog ! :smile:
Do they write them in Turkish and then translate them in English ? (that may takes some times).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom