Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why say that you will post a blog ''later this week'' and not do it... after all the $hit your PR got the last months/years.... At this point I just enjoy it, the PR is so bad it has become legendary!  :fruity: :iamamoron: :iamamoron: :iamamoron: :iamamoron: :iamamoron:

Kehlian said:
How are they going to do with all the bad reviews they're going to get at release ? :mad: People on the steam forum already threatening to post only bad reviews because of the lack of communication

Eh, **** em. The review score won't be that affected, and will start to even out after a while.

Beside, they've probably already resigned themselves to bad reviews, plenty of dumbasses will come out with "this game sucks, it doesn't include all the features from every warband mod I like".

Lol. inb4 they will go like this:
I think you misunderstood. I meant the reaction blog we released.

Perhaps I should have worded it better, "when I said later this week I meant this" or something. Sorry for the confusion!

i can't believe PR can be that awful.

3THO said:
Why say that you will post a blog ''later this week'' and not do it... after all the $hit your PR got the last months/years.... At this point I just enjoy it, the PR is so bad it has become legendary!  :fruity: :iamamoron: :iamamoron: :iamamoron: :iamamoron: :iamamoron:
But now we know why the dont't want to say to us the release date.
Because they can't plan their work even for the week. Or maybe they don't know difference between this (week, month, year) and next ones due to living by the Calradia's calendar  :fruity:

Somewhere in a parallel universe...
- How should I write "We're planning to put the game in your hands by the end of this year or next year?"
- Is there any difference?
- I don't know i thought you'd say it to me
- I guess it's the same
- Ok, ...this year.

"(...) we will be sharing our experiences in a blog later this week".
What a load of bull***t this company. At this point it almost feels like they promise things just to sit back, watch our reactions and have a big old laugh.

Polish article + video:
http://www.gry-online.pl/S016.asp?ID=17474

Article transl.(PL/UK): https://www.reddit.com/r/mountandblade/comments/6j80er/mount_blade_ii_bannerlord_polish_reviewinterview/djd186p/
Video transl.(PL/UK): https://www.reddit.com/r/mountandblade/comments/6j80er/mount_blade_ii_bannerlord_polish_reviewinterview/

ciauz^^,
Jab

"I am personally waiting for Mount and Blade:2 and I am curious chuckles when TaleWorlds will manage to release the game. They still don't answer those questions in direct fashion and they still say that there is a lot of work and a lot can still change, that they are still designing the game and figuring out stuff."

Ah, that kills it. 2018.

VictorF said:
"I am personally waiting for Mount and Blade:2 and I am curious chuckles when TaleWorlds will manage to release the game. They still don't answer those questions in direct fashion and they still say that there is a lot of work and a lot can still change, that they are still designing the game and figuring out stuff."

Ah, that kills it. 2018.

Yeah I don't get it, why do they say "final touches" to some, and then this to others... ? Unless they don't know the meaning of final touches ?

[quote author="Monq69 from Reddit"]Sadly, the most important matter hasn't been resolved. The developers are openly saying that the way to the finish line is still long and some of the things that were shown to us may not appear in game's final version the way they were present in this E3 build.[/quote]

Seriously.. ?

Well.... At least I got my results, and graduated, so I got that going for me this year :smile:

Ah, that kills it. 2018.
Really ? I think 2020 is not unrealistic anymore... 2018 was a joke 4 years ago. I am amazed that when Taleworld is consistent at delaying, the fans are consistent at looking for the next year. When the pattern repeats itself we should learn ^^. It's like the "... we will be sharing our experiences in a blog later this week." I can't believe that some were actualy waiting, I only came today to look for those comments, I did not even visited the page sunday for the blog, I knew it was BS the moment I read it.

Hope is the last to die. Hype... hype never changes.

Jokes apart if they had some kind of problem which forbid them from making a blog this last week, at least it would be nice to write something maybe on twitter saying "apologies but we won't be able to release the blog this week" or something.

Why so much silence? Ugghhh. I want to terminate my existence.

Goker said:
Since it is Eid al-Fitr or something, it is public holiday time in Turkey. TW offices are probably closed until Wednesday.
Holiday bhaaa "as a Community Manager there shouldnt be something like Holiday "
why not make a little Post on Twitter or Facebook "we are making Holiday or we are sorry we cant give you a blog this week"

Goker said:
I don't know about that, haven't seen the post where this blog you mention was promised.

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord at E3 2017 – Reactions
M&B II BANNERLORD | June 20, 2017
Last week we had the chance to visit E3 and had an amazing time showcasing battles in Bannerlord. This was the first time our game has been available to play outside of our studio, representing a massive milestone in our development process. We are still gathering all of your feedback and thoughts on the event and we will be sharing our experiences in a blog later this week. Until then we would like to highlight some reactions from those who played the game at the event, which hopefully you all enjoy as much as we did!
https://www.taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/News/175

Goker said:
Since it is Eid al-Fitr or something, it is public holiday time in Turkey. TW offices are probably closed until Wednesday.

If they knew there was gonna be a holiday, maybe it would've been a good idea not to promise a blog for the same week in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom