Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
AmateurHetman said:
Gab-AG. said:
Styo said:
I'm confused? If most of the game is completed and they are touching up the final details of the game, then why is there still no Beta testing or early access?

Exactly what I asked earlier.

Perhaps they are pushing to release and don't need a beta??.... *laughs insanely*
Would be nice for TW to be transparent at this point and let us know how far they are. Can we expect some form of release this year? At this point it's a little patronising to leave us in the dark about the progress, especially when they got our hopes up last year with 'some shape or form'.

Yeah, agreed, they seemed pretty confident last year. And now, one year later we get less content, less news, and most importantly no info on a possible beta or early access.

--------------------------------------------------------

He is watching. All praise him.

369a68dd94.png

Notice us senpai.

please do not double post, the thread is already clutered - Count Delinard

I wish they never left Paradox. That's one of the reasons pr for this game is so bad and deadlines so neglected. I guess in the end greed caused this. And an obsessive behavior towards a childish definition of perfection.

Well, back to steam greenlight. Amazing games being made and released there!

I thought TW was going to blow the community away with lots of content at E3... feels like a wasted opportunity if the game is really almost done as Argaman told us.
And if it's almost finished, maybe they're holding all the good news and stuff to a time closer to the release, to build up the hype in a profitable way.

VictorF said:
I guess in the end greed caused this. And an obsessive behavior towards a childish definition of perfection.
Why would it be about greed? Greed is 2 CODs in a year.

M&B always was a project of passion.

VictorF said:
I wish they never left Paradox. That's one of the reasons pr for this game is so bad and deadlines so neglected. I guess in the end greed caused this. And an obsessive behavior towards a childish definition of perfection.

Well, back to steam greenlight. Amazing games being made and released there!

Greenlight has been discontinued, and I very much doubt TW's parting with Paradox had to do with greed. I for one am happy to not have to buy $300 worth of dlc to play a game.

Edgar Allan Poe said:
Duh said:
M&B always was a project of passion.

It was. But it does seem to be less and less so with each passing event. Don't know if greed is the right word, though. But a game with 5+ years in development and not even a beta phase?
The passion for the game does not necessarily translate into a passion for its community. That is not to say that they dislike their fans, but community interaction has not been a priority for a while now.

Didn't mean exactly that.

Duh said:
community interaction has not been a priority for a while now.

Sorry if I seem to go off-topic a bit here, but I think 'for a while' is an understatement. Plus, what would be a priority?

Auldman said:
It's the time+quality of information. It's not just about the time.

What Auldman said.

Yabloko said:
Most 5-years-in-development games deliver even less information than Bannerlord... Only, you don't notice because the existence of the game is not known to begin with.

Like? Because, from what was written, TaleWorlds is not an Indie company anymore. Their existence and the one of their games is known. So, the fair thing was to compare them with any other game company. Maybe not the titan likes of EA or Ubisoft, but you get the point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom