Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope we can see something like this -

Birds_attack2.jpg

Too many birds, distracting from the actual battle to have so many things flying above you. A few would be fine but not that many in my opinion.

Im wondering about weather effects now though when on the topic of stuff in the sky, we haven't seen much of rain/fog/snowfall in any screen as of yet.

"Our goal is to give the game in the hand of players" = making the press play a demo behind close doors at E3.
Come on TalesWorld. This is VERY disrespectuf.

At the beginning nobody gave a crap about Mount and Blade in the "press", we your fans and your players/modders/streamers/etc... Made M&B as it is now.

Looter said:
Im wondering about weather effects now though when on the topic of stuff in the sky, we haven't seen much of rain/fog/snowfall in any screen as of yet.

True, I wonder if the winter will affect movement speed on the map, speed of moral decrease and amount of food consumed. If so, I can imagine most lords holding up in their castles to preserve their army and also I can imagine the raiding of villages to seriously affect a Lord and his army.
Quit exciting really, perhaps being well prepared for the winter with a light and mobile army will make you an effective raider.

TheGreatGold said:
Oh boy, E3 is going to be interesting... not.

I have no doubt it will be interesting. It's just not what we were waiting for. Like that one girlfriend/boyfriend you had that was amazing and beatifull but not exactly what you wanted from life. You knew she/he was not the One and that you would have to go back to waiting, eventually.

E3 is going to be cozy, not amazing.

Aussie937 said:
Yabloko said:
Aussie937 said:
Yabloko said:
What could you expect, coming from a penal colony.
At least I'll still be a country in the next decade :smile:

So like all countries then.
Yep. you're right about no countries existing in 10 years. I can tell Spanish education isn't good

Please stop making your fellow Australians look bad. Behavior like this is unwarranted and unhelpful. Its fine to dump on the game if you think its warranted, but please don't start picking fights with people who don't agree with you.

The graphics "that look ****" apparently are just one facet of what this game is or will be. For most it is not at the top of their list of things they want to see improved from previous titles in the series.

The_BlackThorn said:
Aussie937 said:
Yabloko said:
Aussie937 said:
Yabloko said:
What could you expect, coming from a penal colony.
At least I'll still be a country in the next decade :smile:

So like all countries then.
Yep. you're right about no countries existing in 10 years. I can tell Spanish education isn't good

Please stop making your fellow Australians look bad. Behavior like this is unwarranted and unhelpful. Its fine to dump on the game if you think its warranted, but please don't start picking fights with people who don't agree with you.

The graphics "that look ****" apparently are just one facet of what this game is or will be. For most it is not at the top of their list of things they want to see improved from previous titles in the series.

I'll be honest here: I'm eager to try BL out, but I'm 200% uncertain if it'll please me, or even if it'll be good, but still, any improvement over WB, EVEN IF THE GAME SUCKS, it'll be better than WB certainly, which pavements the way for great mods eventually... But, if we're lucky, the game'll be good enough so mods are not really needed, and instead they'll serve to add more spice to the game... Imo, and I mean, some people would flip for me just saying this, but again, imo Warband is really bad, yet it's a one of a kind type of game, so I can't really switch for anything else available on the market, and if we're lucky BL will be good, not just unique... Still, as I've said and I say it again, I am uncertain if it'll be good, the only thing I know for certain is that it'll be better than WB, so I'm okay with that...

Limbless said:
So what's the second thing everyone's going to do once E3 is over with no bonerlord release date? Obviously the first will be to scream as loudly as possible.

I will start developing my own Bannerlord.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom