Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
just to clarify, so that people don't believe im racist or something:
I support the abolition of the state of Australia, and the expulsion of all colonials

Aussie937 said:
Yabloko said:
Aussie937 said:
Yabloko said:
What could you expect, coming from a penal colony.
At least I'll still be a country in the next decade :smile:

So like all countries then.
Yep. you're right about no countries existing in 10 years. I can tell Spanish education isn't good

It's perhaps difficult to grasp for someone coming from such a young nation, but european countries have had quite stable frontiers for several hundred years and that's unlikely to change... So as I said, most (if not all) countries will still be a country in 10 year's time.

Alright people that's enough flaming.. Consider yourselves warned.

Remember you may or may not agree with someone's point, but you are not to insult the user himself. If you disagree with what he has to say, challenge that and not the person.

AmateurHetman said:
I think it would take some time for crows to scavange in the aftermath of a battle. As a carrion bird they are vultures that are attracted to the scent of death. It would be cooler it you could stumble across looters actually looting the 'Xs' that mark the place of battle in mount & blade, that way you can fight them amongst the crows and corpses of a large battle.
I already wrote about this (my second post on this forum  :smile:).
Birds on the global map:
Yaga said:
3. Birds can fly up with noise. This is not only aesthetics, it can be a prompt that some troops are moving through the forest.
Birds of prey can hover over a battlefield or a plundered settlement. This is meaningful too

Yabloko said:
Where did you pull that definition from? Multiple means more than one, that's it. Equal to one is not multiple, neither is less than one.
Otherwise we could say I have multiple copies of Bannerlord, or that I have multiple noses.
A number of companies sell electronic components, and list a "multiple" for how many may be purchased.  A "multiple" of 1 means that you can buy any whole number quantity, where a "multiple" of 50 means that you need to purchase 50, 100, 150, etc.

There can be more than one definition of a word.

Honved said:
Yabloko said:
Where did you pull that definition from? Multiple means more than one, that's it. Equal to one is not multiple, neither is less than one.
Otherwise we could say I have multiple copies of Bannerlord, or that I have multiple noses.
A number of companies sell electronic components, and list a "multiple" for how many may be purchased.  A "multiple" of 1 means that you can buy any whole number quantity, where a "multiple" of 50 means that you need to purchase 50, 100, 150, etc.

I don't see how that's related to "multiple videos" which merely means "more than one".

Honved said:
Yabloko said:

There's a big difference between multiple as a noun (the one you're referring to) and multiple as an adjective. In the context of TW's "multiple videos" comment, multiple can only be an adjective and therefore only has one meaning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom