Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
SgtButters said:
I think we'll see it be released on early access on steam sometime after E3 and from there we'll receive weekly-monthly patches going into 2018. But that's just my thoughts. Whatever the case may be I hope Taleworlds doesnt have another set back and they can give it to us before Christmas.
I hope this too.

Hi, I'm new to the forum.
Not new to Warband/Bannerlord though.  :grin:
Using the infamous Google Translate which is known for it's *accuracy* I have translated the facebook message sent by TaleWorlds and it says "End of 2017 or in 2018", not end of 2018. Hope that calms your souls a little bit.

Kataphrakt said:
Using the infamous Google Translate which is known for it's *accuracy* I have translated the facebook message sent by TaleWorlds and it says "End of 2017 or in 2018", not end of 2018. Hope that calms your souls a little bit.
Thank you spastic niglett.

edit: that was his mp nick. he removed it.

I can not believe some things. They still say 2018.

Why?

What are they doing there?. I hope they add great details to the game. 5 years and almost 6 years. A team of 80 people. They should not Warband tournament. It would be better if they finish the Bannerlord.

At least certain (finalized) features lists by Taleworld would be cool.

SgtButters said:
I think we'll see it be released on early access on steam sometime after E3 and from there we'll receive weekly-monthly patches going into 2018. But that's just my thoughts. Whatever the case may be I hope Taleworlds doesnt have another set back and they can give it to us before Christmas.
i say we will get early access after Gamescom not E3 "  :party:

dgnsparta said:
I can not believe some things. They still say 2018.

Why?

What are they doing there?. I hope they add great details to the game. 5 years and almost 6 years. A team of 80 people. They should not Warband tournament. It would be better if they finish the Bannerlord.

At least certain (finalized) features lists by Taleworld would be cool.

Making a polished game takes time, you would not believe the amount of little details that you only notice when they're missing but that take a lot of effort none the less. I of course would be as angry as you if it doesn't release this year but it's understandable. TW probably knows the hype there is for Bannerlord and want as clean a release as they can get.

Blead said:
Kataphrakt said:
Thank you spastic niglett.

edit: that was his mp nick. he removed it.
Haha that was my old MP nick, yeah I figured I don't use it much anymore so I removed it.

Kataphrakt said:

Eh, when a company says something like "Availability in Q3 2017" that pretty much means September. If they say 2H 2017 that means December. So by 2018, i just see it as, end of 2018. If it's sooner that's great. But from Now to end of 2018, that's a huge estimated time period.

Plovercrest said:
Kataphrakt said:

Eh, when a company says something like "Availability in Q3 2017" that pretty much means September. If they say 2H 2017 that means December. So by 2018, i just see it as, end of 2018. If it's sooner that's great. But from Now to end of 2018, that's a huge estimated time period.

Yeah, so it seems I won't be playing BL  :neutral:

Well, i still think it's a lame thing to say end of 2016 and delay it to end of 2017 or 2018 and after that awkwardly staying quiet about it. It's sad that saying something like that now is only put into the category of "it's just marketing, it's just something they say, don't take it too seriously bla bla bla" and the customers aren't expected to expect some truth to things as a sign of respect whatsoever.

Icey said:
Well, i still think it's a lame thing to say end of 2016 and delay it to end of 2017 or 2018 and after that awkwardly staying quiet about it. It's sad that saying something like that now is only put into the category of "it's just marketing, it's just something they say, don't take it too seriously bla bla bla" and the customers aren't expected to expect some truth to things as a sign of respect whatsoever.

You'd almost think Taleworlds were chronically inept at community relations...

CaptainLee said:
Icey said:

You'd almost think Taleworlds were chronically inept at community relations...
Inept? Haha, no :razz: Way worse than that...
I'm seriously giving up hope on playing the game this year or the next. If they don't give us a release date at E3 or at least Gamescom then they're done with me... It's been almost 7 years of development.
A release date at E3 would make my trip to London even better. I wish it was in London this time around, I could go and play it  :lol:

Who then has the opportunity to put it?
14135183.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom